I am just wondering if anyone thinks the american punkrock band Green Day is as good as Linkin Park. There are a lot of people that think Linkin Park and Green Day are there favorite bands equaly. I want to know what you think about Green Day. 

Views: 3481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Green Day but not as much like Linkin Park, they're music is more of the Classic Rock while Linkin Park is a different kind of music. They can harmonize metal with pianos and stuff. Which is so cool!!!! and their not afraid to try out different ways to improve their music
Green Day is Punk,
Linkin Park is Nu-Metal.
So they should not be put together for comparison.
Green Day are great but Linkin Park are better.
i think those people who says green day is not good as or is not great as linkin park don't have their TIME of Life.
Agreed.

Apoorv Choubey said:
i think those people who says green day is not good as or is not great as linkin park don't have their TIME of Life.
Green day's a good band I agree. But lets face it, they have what at most 25 good tracks? Take LP's case. They have at least 15 great tracks and forty very good tracks. The rest of the tracks fall under good.But I still like Green day. It's just a GOOD band. LP's a GR8 BAND!
Linkin Park > Green Day... everyday

Simone said:
They're certainly a good band. Maybe even a great band. But I personally think LP is our generation's U2 - I can't think of another group that speaks so powerfully to the state of the world as they do.

I was thinking the same thing, actually. Chester is kinda like Bono a bit, when you really think about it. I think that alone is a great compliment for Chester too, because Bono IS a powerful person. I think one day, LP will be one of the only bands left, that will still be giving hope to the world. (:
Dude LP is a million times better.
Green day's a great band ¡¡¡ Give me novocaine my favorite song of them
Linkin Park and Green Day are pretty much the same.

And you guys are dumb.
I think Green Day is an amazing Band! But I think that Linkin Park is much better:) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service