Is it just me or do we all kinda want a Sonic style, Industrial like, Futuristic, Electronic, Hardcore Album?

Idk if it's just me or what, but it seems like more and more people have started to want and definitely like a sound that's a more modern idea of HT and ME?  It's like, is it just me or does everyone else here want this sort of a sound?  Like personally i want a more futuristic sound like LOATR Remix or New Divide but what about other LP fans?  Something similar or is it just totally different?  LP has always pushed the limits and made revolutionary sounds that just push the sonic barriers.  and i really really really hope they'll do that with the new album by bringing in sounds i want to hear and sounds that no one expects and is even more revolutionary than what we imagine.

Tags: Album, Industrial, New, Supersonic, revolutionary, sonic-rock, sounds/genre

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely do not want a more electronic, futuristic, hardcore album. I just want some awesome raps and awesome melodies. And more mike singing. Things like no roads left and leave out all the rest.
well meteora kinda had a electronic rock album and it certainly had a lot of mike's raps. And that to me was probably my favorite album by LP.
I think LP wouldn't be as great if they don't have both Chester and Mike in most of the music they make. I like the Clash of Mike's rapping and Chester's Metal/Singing style with the great Rocking Drums and Guitar and Mister Hahn's mixing and the bass of course. Although, personally, I don't think they will ever make another HT/Meteora style. I want something like Reanimated/HT/Meteora type thing more or so. A little Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise if you will. I dunno, just don't want it to be the majority of M2M. Or all of that and a slice of something new and undergroundish.
i agree with you on just about everything. personally, i didn't hate m2m at all. I'd be fine with LP splitting their music up evenly with a combination of each type of sound. but i wouldn't be too sure about too much fort minor. i loved the album, but idk if it fits LP. maybe something like remember the name beats would work. i like mike's LP lyrics better from hybrid theory. and yes, mike and chester together is great. i love papercut, faint, with you, etc....

Tom James Sinchareun said:
I think LP wouldn't be as great if they don't have both Chester and Mike in most of the music they make. I like the Clash of Mike's rapping and Chester's Metal/Singing style with the great Rocking Drums and Guitar and Mister Hahn's mixing and the bass of course. Although, personally, I don't think they will ever make another HT/Meteora style. I want something like Reanimated/HT/Meteora type thing more or so. A little Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise if you will. I dunno, just don't want it to be the majority of M2M. Or all of that and a slice of something new and undergroundish.
i love the loatr remix and the melodic synth in not alone.
ive been listening to alot of indie bands lately....passion pit, metric, mgmt....so im liking that synth based sound...
so not just you.personally im not a fan of LP's 'raw' songs..ie minutes to midnight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service