Does Linkin Park have any future plans to visit India..!
I really wanna see them preform Live!
Linink park is the best!

Views: 10032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linkin park is very much famous in India. Me and all of my friends freakin' love lp. They are awesome and I want to see them perform in Calcutta, my hometown. I'm sure that more than 50,000 people will attend the show there. Besides, Calcutta is a metropolitan city. So please lp, visit India. We all are waiting for you......:-)

I too want LP to come to India hope they really do.........................................

same here......lolz

Neeladri Chatterjee said:

Linkin park is very much famous in India. Me and all of my friends freakin' love lp. They are awesome and I want to see them perform in Calcutta, my hometown. I'm sure that more than 50,000 people will attend the show there. Besides, Calcutta is a metropolitan city. So please lp, visit India. We all are waiting for you......:-)

Linkin park please come to India...We desperately wanna see you in India.All your songs are still fresh and alive here.I hope you wont break peoples heart over here.

please please.... visit india! n u cnt evn believe dat it has so many LP fans

evn beyond ur wildest dreams!

Plezzzzz...visit new delhi india....plezzzzzz ..
U find too many friends here....we all uvs ur every song

They should really come to India!!!!!!

I heard by one of my friend that LP is coming in India in February 2014 in Delhi at Sharda University.
Is it true or not..??

plz l.p visit india.. here we are dying just to see you perform one time.. and im sure you won be dissapointed with your fans here in india.. we wont let the energy level down for you.. plz plz come to india l.p.. we loveee uh <3 alwaysss... :)...

Chester Bennington with STP is going to perform at delhi this February http://guissy.com/linkin-park-chester-bennington-with-stp-to-perfor...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service