Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes they are :D and on the 2nd is Rise against
3rd is Three days grace
4th is Paramore
5th is Placebo
6th is 30 sec.to mars
7th.....other?? bands xD
Yes, they are. Can't really say I've got a second favourite but I do like 30 Seconds To Mars who I saw in Newcastle last night. Good, but a bit too hectic for me lol. I enjoyed LP a lot more. I also quite like some Paramore stuff, Kings Of Leon, Pendulum and Muse. Oh, and Green Day too.
I have to say that they become my number one...but I think my first and fav. band will always be the backstreet boys...I know it's weird..they're so different...but I love them now over 10 years and yes...but LP is becoming number one now I think :)haha
Second next to Green Day.
well my favorite band is Incubus then next to it will be LP, but it doesn't mean that i love LP less... i also love the killers, oasis, the beatles, sublime, reel big fish, angels and airwaves, coldplay and vampire weekend!!!!
It's wired because most people who like linkin park also like breaking Benjamin an 3 days grace and don't forget flyleaf either
Never was really sure is I had a favorite band, until I actually took note of who I consistently listened to over the years. Who I would actually go get the albums for within a week of them being released, wether I heard a song off it or not. Who actually kept me interested enough, with my short attention span, get all the studios albums for. Who managed to make it on the mixed cds, mp3 players, and playlist. Based on this: Linkin Park, they just kind of creeped into my subconscious. I do own at least a song from a lot of the other people mentioned in this discussion though. 2nd would be New Order: to me, Bernard Sumner has one of the best voices.
Second to 30 Seconds to Mars..I do like TDG and BB though. Also Shinedown, Puddle of Mudd, MCR, 10 Years, Finger Eleven, I could go on forever. Pretty much any rock band..
LOVE linkin park :)

SajiNoKami said:
Never was really sure is I had a favorite band, until I actually took note of who I consistently listened to over the years. Who I would actually go get the albums for within a week of them being released, wether I heard a song off it or not. Who actually kept me interested enough, with my short attention span, get all the studios albums for. Who managed to make it on the mixed cds, mp3 players, and playlist. Based on this: Linkin Park, they just kind of creeped into my subconscious. I do own at least a song from a lot of the other people mentioned in this discussion though. 2nd would be New Order: to me, Bernard Sumner has one of the best voices.

:Dif i open my MP3 folder i also notice that LP is most listed so same conclusion came in my mind
YES
THEY ARE MY NUMBER 1
No. Metallica & Tool come first for me.

However if LP continue releasing albums as good as ATS then they might creep up there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service