It's official! "Lost In The Echo" is the 2nd single ..

What a great news! (I'm sure that most if not all of LP fans feel the same way) I'd be so disappointed if they picked up "I"ll Be Gone" as the next single .. now I can't wait the the video!! check this:

Images from the LOST IN THE ECHO set below:

"After a number of reports of LOST IN THE ECHO being the next Linkin Park single from LIVING THINGS, it seems this is now confirmed with a few details about the music video surfacing on Twitter, which is shooting as soon as today! LPA member murphyLP discovered model / actress Carly Francavilla tweeting about landing a role in a Linkin Park music video these past couple days and this has been confirmed by @GinoTheGhost who is on set to be a lead in the video which is filming in Detroit. It's unclear if Joe Hahn will be reprising his roll as music video director for LOST IN THE ECHO but we will keep you updated when we know more. This all but confirms LOST IN THE ECHO as the new single, which has been rumored since it appeared on the LIVING THINGS album sticker along with CASTLE OF GLASS as well as appearing on Future UK Singles lists since June 18th, with a UK release date of July 23rd. The opening track from LIVING THINGS also received the Lyric Video treatment last week."

Source:
http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37084

Views: 2891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought they were going with "I'll Be Gone". Must have been a rumor. Anyway, good choice. Lost In The Echo is one of my favorites, I think it epitomizes the blend of old and new LP was looking for. Awesome!

LOST IN THE ECHO is my favorite on the album so I'm thrilled! :D

lost in the echo is the best song which is gonna be it

Best album from the best band in the word! Last in the echo my favorite 1 from living things album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service