hey did you see japan disaster?... dont you think that maybe the family of mike shinoda can be of the part of japan that was devastated.I'm worried about his family and for him,and besides I have a lot of fear,and I hope the family of mike shinoda has not been the sites that were destroyed,because there will be why then for some reason he will want to go from group thatsI pray to god and pray that all is well there, and people of Japan to recover soon, and given by the fact that Mexico also supported the cause.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thought of that too.. let us just hope and pray they are ok. God be with those people in Japan, especially those workers who are risking their lives just to lessen the danger brought by the destroyed Nuclear plant...
youre right...but we need to understand one thing.over all the pollution that people are giving.y mundial.these 2 facts overheating is causing the world suffered many unforeseen changes as. Drastic Increase in the level of the ocean.increase of temperature,natural disasters where they should not have.water shortage.food shortages in parts of the world.is also leading to war.There are animals that are already about to die and much more.just saying that if people around the world begins to think about it and see the damage we are causing our only home ... then it will be quite late to repent because it will be our last days on this beautiful world that God gave us and that we are destroying us as monsters. and sad to say this. but for most companies to see. industries to see .. will not change. They will continue on with it and take us to our final breath .. and if you can see ... Chester and all of the group also care in a way they have said in their songs from minutes to midnight .. just hope people will change ... if not ... actually lose the most valuable and most beautiful we have ever had. our only home ...

youre right...but we need to understand one thing.over all the pollution that people are giving.y mundial.these 2 facts overheating is causing the world suffered many unforeseen changes as. Drastic Increase in the level of the ocean.increase of temperature,natural disasters where they should not have.water shortage.food shortages in parts of the world.is also leading to war.There are animals that are already about to die and much more.just saying that if people around the world begins to think about it and see the damage we are causing our only home ... then it will be quite late to repent because it will be our last days on this beautiful world that God gave us and that we are destroying us as monsters. and sad to say this. but for most companies to see. industries to see .. will not change. They will continue on with it and take us to our final breath .. and if you can see ... Chester and all of the group also care in a way they have said in their songs from minutes to midnight .. just hope people will change ... if not ... actually lose the most valuable and most beautiful we have ever had. our only home ...

the only thing that people should stop is greediness. they should stop feeding their selfishness and just do things that will make this world better. you have a good view.

aside from Linkin Park's cool style of music, i also liked them because of what they want to deliver to the listeners. LP songs touches me. :)
I agree with you. I like likin park since I was 10 years. and never stopped liking me. and I think for all bands and rock music in the world. likin park is the best band that has existed throughout history. never ceases to be a fan of them. long life to likin park and I want you to know ... I like you much hehehe ... I'm usually shy ... but you feel confident ... I feel that our ways of thinking are not so different .. and I want you to know that from now on I am your friend .. though I'm from mexico .. and anything if you wanted to talk to me. I leave here my mail: tornado-97@***********. just let me know please add me. have a nice day and I love you ^^. and please do not go thinking I'm weird or I'm crazy. well I'm just sentimental, but the truth when I meet people like you really earn my love and my affection rather quickly ... if something bothers you my way .. just tell me and I change it x3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service