Hi all, does anyone know if there is or will be a download for the live performance from Jones Beach, NY 8/15/12? That date seems to be eerily missing from the download page. It was part of the Honda Civic tour. If anyone spots it, can you let me know where to purchase it? Thanks!

Tags: Beach, Jones, NY, New, York

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is where you will be able to find the download for the live performance: http://downloads.linkinpark.com/

You will probably have to wait until the tour is over. All DSPs will be uploaded, so no worry. Keep on checking every now and then and you will be able to download it :)

Thanks, I was worried that since the date wasn't already in the list it wasn't going to show up I'll keep checking.

From what Rositsa said earlier, it seems that if they aren't listed yet, they will be when the tour is over. Just keep checking back I suppose.

Jason Nuckels said:

How about the upcoming Mountain View 9/07/12 show, I noticed that Mountain View (along with the Carson, CA show on 9/08) isn't listed in the "Downloads" section...are those 2 shows not being recorded?

I need the code for the download from the alpharetta Honda civic tour show

You have to purchase one. Read what I replied to the other people.

Emily Sledge said:

I need the code for the download from the alpharetta Honda civic tour show

Whew! I was worrying for a bit there! Can't wait for a Tinely Park (IL) Live Download! That show was AMAZING!

i attended the alpharetta concert last sunday (8.19.12) and a code wasn't given. the only thing that ever appeared on the screen were the verizon texts and all the honda ads. are we supposed to buy the download for this concert, even though other concerts are receiving a code for free?

No concerts are receiving any codes for free. You have to purchase it.

I've contacted support 3 times regarding the Auburn Hills concert. I've purchased it and cannot download it. I've done all the things the "help" section tells me to do but when I click start it just sits there. I need help, please!

Do you even read what other people are writing?
I said: "You will probably have to wait until the tour is over. All DSPs will be uploaded, so no worry. Keep on checking every now and then and you will be able to download it :)" The team needs time to work on those, so just be patient... they will upload them once they have finished them!

Cris Radachy said:

I've contacted support 3 times regarding the Auburn Hills concert. I've purchased it and cannot download it. I've done all the things the "help" section tells me to do but when I click start it just sits there. I need help, please!

Did you even read my comment or ask what my specific issue was before posting your condescending and snarky comment? And you're a moderator? Wow... The Auburn Hills show has been posted. There is an issue with the Java script linkinpark.com is using. I've contacted support for help and NO ONE has gotten back to me. I've been a moderator on MANY sites before and have never encountered such a short sighted nor condescending tone from an uninformed moderator. All I'm asking is for help on the issue. I've paid for the show. It's available for download yet there is an obvious Java script issue with linkinpark.com...

Yes, I did read your comment and no, I did not ask what your specific issue was. Have you considered the possibility that there might have been issues even before you asked about it and that might have been the reason why i asked you again to be patient?
Contact http://downloads.linkinpark.com/support/feedback.aspx but I doubt that anyone would get back to you now. They probably will after all shows are uploaded and there are no more issues.

Cris Radachy said:

Did you even read my comment or ask what my specific issue was before posting your condescending and snarky comment? And you're a moderator? Wow... The Auburn Hills show has been posted. There is an issue with the Java script linkinpark.com is using. I've contacted support for help and NO ONE has gotten back to me. I've been a moderator on MANY sites before and have never encountered such a short sighted nor condescending tone from an uninformed moderator. All I'm asking is for help on the issue. I've paid for the show. It's available for download yet there is an obvious Java script issue with linkinpark.com...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service