Hi all, does anyone know if there is or will be a download for the live performance from Jones Beach, NY 8/15/12? That date seems to be eerily missing from the download page. It was part of the Honda Civic tour. If anyone spots it, can you let me know where to purchase it? Thanks!

Tags: Beach, Jones, NY, New, York

Views: 1015

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why would we have to wait till the "tour is over" it clearly says on the website that the concert is avail 3-5 days after the show. hmmmmmmm. give us our money back , or ill be contacting BBB or filing with the FTC.

Yep. That comment is spot on. Meanwhile what I've paid for is not being delivered...I'm getting ZERO tech support... and this is ok how?

And other show are working just fine...meanwhile other community members are kind of shocked at the attitude in the responses here. I wonder if Mike, Chester or the other guys know how their FANS are being treated and being ignored?

FYI, Homer, I purchased the Auburn Hills show that was on 8/21... Just got a text from a buddy that the Cincinatti show from 8/22 works. He's got it. Meanwhile, still no answer from support regarding my purchase and I "have files waiting" but nothing downloads... Beyond angry and frustrated.

I'm also having trouble with downloading Vancouver's concert after paying and following all the steps in the help section. I'll see if anything works tomorrow, but I'm not getting anything at all related to java showing up on the page.
After being super pumped to relive the best concert of my life I've gotta say, got pretty disappointed as of yet. :(

show is still not up.. any word?

fyi I'm at a month now since the concert, and nearly a month since I've paid and there's still nothing available for me to download. So good luck!

I had trouble using Firefox, but no issues when I switched over to chrome. I was able to get the Atlanta show as well as a couple of older shows to download

you paid for the NY show? how is that?

The Wantagh, Tinley Park, and Mountain View shows will not be released due to venue-related issues, basically that the venues were demanding an exorbitant amount of money in exchange for the release of those shows, which basically meant they would have had to jack up the prices of those few shows to make up for it (which would have been totally unfair), or just not release those shows and avoid any problems. (the live download for the show at the same venue in Wantagh in 2007 was also pulled for the same reason). Those 3 shows were initially included in the list of shows on the website at downloads.linkinpark.com when the tour was announced, but were subsequently removed in mid-August. The Carson show also will not be released, likely due to that show being broadcasted on live television (Carson was the only show that was never listed on the downloads site at any point).

Ty said:

I'm also having trouble with downloading Vancouver's concert after paying and following all the steps in the help section. I'll see if anything works tomorrow, but I'm not getting anything at all related to java showing up on the page.
After being super pumped to relive the best concert of my life I've gotta say, got pretty disappointed as of yet. :(

Vancouver isn't available yet, the most recent show to be released so far is Woodlands. There was a huge delay with the release of the Dallas/Woodlands shows, so there's no telling how long the remaining shows will take.

Well that sucks. I'd have paid a higher rate (within reason). I have a Wantagh download from 2008 Project Revolution and a Madison Square Garden one as well.

Astat said:

The Wantagh, Tinley Park, and Mountain View shows will not be released due to venue-related issues, basically that the venues were demanding an exorbitant amount of money in exchange for the release of those shows, which basically meant they would have had to jack up the prices of those few shows to make up for it (which would have been totally unfair), or just not release those shows and avoid any problems. (the live download for the show at the same venue in Wantagh in 2007 was also pulled for the same reason). Those 3 shows were initially included in the list of shows on the website at downloads.linkinpark.com when the tour was announced, but were subsequently removed in mid-August. The Carson show also will not be released, likely due to that show being broadcasted on live television (Carson was the only show that was never listed on the downloads site at any point).

Ty said:

Vancouver isn't available yet, the most recent show to be released so far is Woodlands. There was a huge delay with the release of the Dallas/Woodlands shows, so there's no telling how long the remaining shows will take.

Astat, I kind of figured it wasn't available yet, and if the page for the downloads said, "You may have to wait over a month to be able to receive what you've paid for." than I wouldn't be complaining at all. Only thing that grinds my gears are the site saying 3-5 days (when it's been a month) and since it IS being delayed that much, not being notified in some way when it becomes available.

(Not sure if this post is going to double post or not)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service