Hi all, does anyone know if there is or will be a download for the live performance from Jones Beach, NY 8/15/12? That date seems to be eerily missing from the download page. It was part of the Honda Civic tour. If anyone spots it, can you let me know where to purchase it? Thanks!

Tags: Beach, Jones, NY, New, York

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw on Facebook that they released the Honda Civic Tour shows and after not seeing the Jones Beach 8/15 date, I came across this thread. Would it be possible to put those shows up for download even if it does cost more than the others? I was really looking forward to this for over 2 months now. I'm sure some people wouldn't mind paying a bit more (although it does suck).

Mike LoPresti said:

Just saw on Facebook that they released the Honda Civic Tour shows and after not seeing the Jones Beach 8/15 date, I came across this thread. Would it be possible to put those shows up for download even if it does cost more than the others? I was really looking forward to this for over 2 months now. I'm sure some people wouldn't mind paying a bit more (although it does suck).

I'd buy it even if there was a price hike. I'm pretty annoyed at the venue for making things difficult. I hope LP status away from that venue in favor of Madison Square Garden.

Okay, November 26 here and after almost 3 months (not DAYS!) FINALLY the Vancouver Sept 4 show is available for download! However, I must be super stupid or SOMETHING because I expected a VIDEO, especially since on the downloads page the "Top 5 Shows" on the left of the page are shown with a live color photo of the concert...thought I would be getting a video of the show...sooooooo disappointed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service