For fuck sake people, if you don't like the damn album, get the fuck off the site and quit your bitching and go listen to something else. Do all the people who actualy like GOOD music a favor.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you. Don't complain about them on their website, just do us all a favour and go away.
Oh this made me lol so hard. It made my day XD
Says the little emo-faggot who wants to kill himself just because of his mom doesn`t let him go to the disco! Hey girlie wake up and smell the shit rubbed in yer face! ASSHOLE! Got to learn alot!
Well, who got bitten in the ass here? And who wants to kill himself?
Your comment doesn't make any sense at all, you know that right?
Go learn what?
Seriously, what the hell are you trying to say here?

axel lexa said:
Says the little emo-faggot who wants to kill himself just because of his mom doesn`t let him go to the disco! Hey girlie wake up and smell the shit rubbed in yer face! ASSHOLE! Got to learn alot!
wow i cant believe true Lp Fans would come 2 the fan site a bitch about their favorite group lol u guys r losers, if u have a complient then dont listen and move on and find another group 2 listen 2 and dont waste out times listening 2 ur bitching. I Love this Group and have been follow then 4 over 10 yrs and love all the differences and changes that LP gives us I am super excited about the new album and new music !!!! Lp is not a routine boring group they r five awesome guys who have awesome talent and they r showing us that with the new music they r producing we should we thankful and embracing it lol I cant wait for the Tour and going 2 as many concerts as i can so i can give my support as a True LP Fan !!!! LP Rocks!!!
Brandon...
1. You can not possibly think YOU define good music...
2. They have new stuff out people are going to come here to post their opinions whether it be good or bad and the album is not even out yet..so it will prob get worse...is what it is...

Patricia - Losers ??? maybe we are the ones who have good taste in music and you are a loser ...hmmmm
lol i c what a true lp fan u r... you dont even know that linkin park are 6 guys instead of five...
And 2 all of u guys who like the new album, let US express our opinion about the music our favorite band (or former-favourite band) is making. U hav 2 quit bitching as U cannot accept a different opinion about music.

Patricia Ann Hyduk said:
wow i cant believe true Lp Fans would come 2 the fan site a bitch about their favorite group lol u guys r losers, if u have a complient then dont listen and move on and find another group 2 listen 2 and dont waste out times listening 2 ur bitching. I Love this Group and have been follow then 4 over 10 yrs and love all the differences and changes that LP gives us I am super excited about the new album and new music !!!! Lp is not a routine boring group they r five awesome guys who have awesome talent and they r showing us that with the new music they r producing we should we thankful and embracing it lol I cant wait for the Tour and going 2 as many concerts as i can so i can give my support as a True LP Fan !!!! LP Rocks!!!
sorry my bad typing there r 6, lol i love this group and all there music and i know not everyone is going 2 like all their music but that is what makes this band unique is the different music they write, sing and produce if u want 2 say i dont like fine but u dont have 2 be ugly about it just staet ur opinion and move on lol i have benn going 2 concerts and been oyr music for over 40 yrs so i do have a strong feeling ablut music and LP is a awsome band and looking forword 2 this album and the future> U Have a Good Day Dude.
i agree, not everyone is going 2 like it but u dont have 2 get ugly about it, this group takes their music 2 heart they put their all into it and i feel we as fans should support them and give them our feelings and opinions in a constructive matter or how 2 improve a song rather then just shut them down totally that is what i am saying lol be a little open minded listen 2 the new music over time and then form a opinion and if u feel u dont like fine and if u do then Rock On !! U have A Good Day.

Funseekin4life said:
Brandon...
1. You can not possibly think YOU define good music...
2. They have new stuff out people are going to come here to post their opinions whether it be good or bad and the album is not even out yet..so it will prob get worse...is what it is...
PPLs Life is not always Black and White it has alot of shades of Gray so look outside of the box and take ur time and listen 2 the new music and then form a opinion but dont shut them down right away this group takes there music 2 heart and put their soul into it we should at least give it some time before we have 2 post our ugly feelings about it lol i have been going 2 concerts and been our the music business for over 40 yrs. I like the diversity LP give us and i embrace their courage 2 be different so and Big High Five 2 LP for not being a boring and predictable and i will aways defend LP bc they r a Kick Ass Group lol Rock On LP !!!

Patricia Ann Hyduk said:
Well I could say the same say to you.. say you like it and move on...I am in my mid 30's so they are many other older people on this site.. the first Projekt Revolution I went to in 04, EVEN THOUGH we held box seats I bought 6 tics from a broker at 125.00 each to have everyone in the second row because being back in the box seats was not good enough for ME to see LP..... been a true fan...paid to be a member of underground. .I even liked M2M..I have an open mind..music for everybody is different to them..maybe lyrics are what matters first but LP is not the only band with meaningful lyrics come on.. for me I have to like the music before I even learn the words..I can not sit and listen to these songs and get a good feeling...they make me feel blah... like I should be sitting alone in a corner somewhere..yes there are a couple songs that are descent, but damn I do not like Blackout and I love to hear Chester scream..grrr I wish I could make myself like this new stuff. Fans not all, are disappointed for whatever reason and feel they have to let it out somewhere and this is LP.com, makes perfect sense to me to come here express your feelings. I can not say that because I am a fan of anyone, band, political figure whatever the case maybe I will agree with or like everything they have to say.. No one has control of my mind like that...
Yeah, I'm sick of the complaining. I haven't heard the whole thing, but what I have heard I do like.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service