For fuck sake people, if you don't like the damn album, get the fuck off the site and quit your bitching and go listen to something else. Do all the people who actualy like GOOD music a favor.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wouldn`t have typed it better pal! They don`t get it! Fuck `em all! Because of these "fans" Linkin Park thinks they have recorded a cool album!

Paul Chris said:
lol i c what a true lp fan u r... you dont even know that linkin park are 6 guys instead of five...
And 2 all of u guys who like the new album, let US express our opinion about the music our favorite band (or former-favourite band) is making. U hav 2 quit bitching as U cannot accept a different opinion about music.

Patricia Ann Hyduk said:
wow i cant believe true Lp Fans would come 2 the fan site a bitch about their favorite group lol u guys r losers, if u have a complient then dont listen and move on and find another group 2 listen 2 and dont waste out times listening 2 ur bitching. I Love this Group and have been follow then 4 over 10 yrs and love all the differences and changes that LP gives us I am super excited about the new album and new music !!!! Lp is not a routine boring group they r five awesome guys who have awesome talent and they r showing us that with the new music they r producing we should we thankful and embracing it lol I cant wait for the Tour and going 2 as many concerts as i can so i can give my support as a True LP Fan !!!! LP Rocks!!!
What the hell am I tryin` to say here? Probably that yer a complete idiot or yer the 10 years old brat or yer IQ is a little higher than the chicken`s!

John Marston said:
Well, who got bitten in the ass here? And who wants to kill himself?
Your comment doesn't make any sense at all, you know that right?
Go learn what?
Seriously, what the hell are you trying to say here?

axel lexa said:
Says the little emo-faggot who wants to kill himself just because of his mom doesn`t let him go to the disco! Hey girlie wake up and smell the shit rubbed in yer face! ASSHOLE! Got to learn alot!
Well look who's talking.
You know you're just summing up yourself right? Now in this post and your previous one. I mean, just look at the "amazingly coherent" sentences you're writing and just look at that "perfect" spelling. Yes, I am truly in "awe" by your originality here.
Go take some English classes and the sooner the better.
Because you didn't even spot the sarcasm in my first post on this thread, you twat. Which is why, this time, I indicated my sarcasm.

axel lexa said:
What the hell am I tryin` to say here? Probably that yer a complete idiot or yer the 10 years old brat or yer IQ is a little higher than the chicken`s!
you don`t deserve my answer. but once and for all, here it is: ‘To take some English classes?’ Yeah, I`ll probably do but as a teacher for you, motherfucker! and if ya wanna be sarcastic, go and tell your mom she brought a faggot on this world!...and gotta say, she was really phat yesterday! And from ur quotation marks it`s obvious that YOU AIN`T THE AMERICAN, cocksucker but you`re from someplace abroad near the butt-fuckin` Egypt! So GFY or type something intelligent ya pussy-mouth prick! I`m thru with you moron no matter what you type!

John Marston said:
Well look who's talking.
You know you're just summing up yourself right? Now in this post and your previous one. I mean, just look at the "amazingly coherent" sentences you're writing and just look at that "perfect" spelling. Yes, I am truly in "awe" by your originality here.
Go take some English classes and the sooner the better.
Because you didn't even spot the sarcasm in my first post on this thread, you twat. Which is why, this time, I indicated my sarcasm.

axel lexa said:
Yes, go get those classes now. I don't need a teacher and certainly not a foul-mouthed one like you. Besides I aced all my tests without having to open a fucking book. You, on the other hand, have a long, long way to go.
I used quotation marks to indicate I was being sarcastic, learn to read idiot.
And you lashing out at everything just means that I've accomplished what I wanted to get.

Also, do you really need a day's time to come up with a good answer? My, that must suck... Sorry your brains work so slow. Plus, they ain't even that good or original, my niece could come up with better things and she's only 5. Also, if there's one of us that types something intelligent, it's me. All you know how to type are swear words and you just string it all together with a ton of shit. Seriously, my niece would pwn you.

axel lexa said:
you don`t deserve my answer. but once and for all, here it is: ‘To take some English classes?’ Yeah, I`ll probably do but as a teacher for you, motherfucker! and if ya wanna be sarcastic, go and tell your mom she brought a faggot on this world!...and gotta say, she was really phat yesterday! And from ur quotation marks it`s obvious that YOU AIN`T THE AMERICAN, cocksucker but you`re from someplace abroad near the butt-fuckin` Egypt! So GFY or type something intelligent ya pussy-mouth prick! I`m thru with you moron no matter what you type!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service