I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to see them 3 times once in Rochester since they didn't make a stop here, and twice at Darien Lake the last time being 2007. I absolutely enjoy their concerts and wish they would stop back in buffalo again whether it be Darien Lake or the First Niagara center, but I am hoping to the see them this year or hopefully maybe next year. 

Tags: 2012, 2013, Tour

Views: 10505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Second the Buffalo, New York vote. I missed them the last time they came close. It's been years since I've had a concert I wanted to go to around here and this would be a great concert to get me started again.

Please come to India. There are many fans in here too.

LINKIN PARK NEED TO COME TO LIVERPOOL OR MANCHESTER (ENGLAND)!!! I LIVE IN BETWEEN AND I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE AGAIN! ONLY BEEN ABLE TO SEE THEM ONCE AND WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! PLEASE COME TO LIVERPOOL OR MANCHESTER!!!!!!!! MEL

i hope they will come back to hamburg.last year i win tickets for the show...i`ll they see again.......

Please come to the UK!

Poland !!

Emma Keen said:
Por favor, venha para o Reino Unido!
Deveria vir ao Brasil onde tem muitos fãs e poucos tiveram a oportunidade de velos nas duas vezes que vieram pra cá e principalmente na cidade de Porto Alegre-Brasil / Should come to Brazil where he has many fans and few had the opportunity to fleece both times came here and especially in the city of Porto Alegre, Brazil

Deveria vir ao Brasil onde tem muitos fãs e poucos tiveram a oportunidade de velos nas duas vezes que vieram pra cá e principalmente na cidade de Porto Alegre-Brasil / Should come to Brazil where he has many fans and few had the opportunity to fleece both times came here and especially in the city of Porto Alegre, Brazil

I agree! I didn't get the chance to see them last time and I reallly want to buy tickets and maybe a meet and greet for my 18th birthday. Please come to Manchester!

Melanie Delves said:

LINKIN PARK NEED TO COME TO LIVERPOOL OR MANCHESTER (ENGLAND)!!! I LIVE IN BETWEEN AND I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE AGAIN! ONLY BEEN ABLE TO SEE THEM ONCE AND WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! PLEASE COME TO LIVERPOOL OR MANCHESTER!!!!!!!! MEL

Leeds, West Yorkshire, England

OMG !!! 3 times ONLY ? I've never seen them, and you have no idea what it looks like... I live in Brazil, the first time they came I didn't even know their existence and in 2010 I couldn't go to their show, I was so sad, that only who's a fan can know this feeling, for me was the death !! Now is very clear where they should go on the new Living Things tour... this time I hope can see them

Bucharest, Romania. AGAIN.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service