I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to see them 3 times once in Rochester since they didn't make a stop here, and twice at Darien Lake the last time being 2007. I absolutely enjoy their concerts and wish they would stop back in buffalo again whether it be Darien Lake or the First Niagara center, but I am hoping to the see them this year or hopefully maybe next year. 

Tags: 2012, 2013, Tour

Views: 10502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LP please come to Barcelona (Spain)... ;______;

Middle Europe /Austria, Slovakia, Hungary/

I think they should do a greatest hits tour. A full 2 hour minimum set with the Living Things songs in too. I saw them in Newcastle on the Thousand Suns tour. They kicked ass and can't wait to see them again.

Can they come to northern ireland!!!

Brasil, Rio de Janeiro
Sorry about the handwriting, I am Brazilian and I am being helped by fucking google translate, laughter ...
Anyway they have to come to Brazil, more specifically in Rio de Janeiro, I'm 19 years old and at the time of his two presentations here I could not go to concerts because of age, but this time i'm not miss for anything!

Before, I would like to apologize if we do not understand something is the shit that I'm using google translator.
Please come to Brazil, to Sao Paulo.
I'ma huge fan of you

Bristol!

Pleeeease, come to Croatia!!
We are a small country in Europe, but there are many fans from You

they once came to Shanghai, China . only one time . but , a lot of their iron fans missed , such as me. i can't put up with my fault .jesus , i hope they come to china again . LP ! forever LP ! o>_

Gabriela said:

Poland !!

Please came to Poland. We need you. :)

I think they should tour Canada more. I've been a fan for 7 years now and I have never seen them live and I really want to. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service