I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to see them 3 times once in Rochester since they didn't make a stop here, and twice at Darien Lake the last time being 2007. I absolutely enjoy their concerts and wish they would stop back in buffalo again whether it be Darien Lake or the First Niagara center, but I am hoping to the see them this year or hopefully maybe next year. 

Tags: 2012, 2013, Tour

Views: 10504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MACEDONIAA, OR maybe somewhere in the BALKAN'S COUNTRIES, where they haven't been yet and in which there are tons of linkin park FANS !!!

Ivan Serafimovski said:

Realy whuy dont you come to Macedonia it's a great place for concerts :D

drvo si angliski :D

they should come to North Carolina.

Maria Ralpovska said:

It's not fair !!! Some of you guys have been on a concert two or three times ! and you say it's ONLY two or three :O what about the rest of us who haven't seen them not even once ?
Come to Europe ! Macedonia !

Yes, couldn't agree more :)

Come to Macedonia u have a lot of loyal fans, were tired of YOUTUBE HOME CONCERTS :D

Macedonia - royal fans

Come to Macedonia!!!

Soooo many fans want you to come to somewhere around europe. New european tour?? Plz??

Macedonia! And hey do add it as a country when you sign up. You have lots of fans here please do respect them! Love LINKIN PARK!

I think they should come make a stop in Phoenix, AZ. When the weather is nice though, (now through spring). I have been a fan all my life, am 18 and have not gotten the chance to see them live ever. I hope this year will be the first!

Maria Ralpovska said:

I'm Maria and i'm from Macedonia.
i love linkin park very much, i know all of their songs and albums. Whenever i'm sad or nervous i listen to their songs and i cheer up :) i can't live without them :) i would be realy happy if i could see them :P
please, come to Macedonia :) love you

srce toa, si ja kaza makata :P haha :*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service