I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to see them 3 times once in Rochester since they didn't make a stop here, and twice at Darien Lake the last time being 2007. I absolutely enjoy their concerts and wish they would stop back in buffalo again whether it be Darien Lake or the First Niagara center, but I am hoping to the see them this year or hopefully maybe next year. 

Tags: 2012, 2013, Tour

Views: 10499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please you have to come absolutely in Italy. will be the third time I try to see you. The first in Venice there was a tornado and called off the date, the second I had a very important exam! come on make me happy!

The Netherlands pleaseeee !

Manila and Cebu in the Philippines! =)

and don't forget Belgium pls!

Merve Temirel said:

The Netherlands pleaseeee !

They were in Odessa Ukraine at this summer but i didn't see their consert.So i think that they must come back to Ukraine!

Please come to Philippines!!

India (Bangalore and Delhi)

Linkin Park just rocked South Africa and it was amazing !!! Been waiting so long for them to come , saw them perform live last infront of atleast 90 000 other people and words can't even describe how awesome it was. Best night of my life.

I hope they will tour S.A. again real soon.

Linkin Park just rocked South Africa and it was amazing !!! Been waiting so long for them to come , saw them perform live last night infront of atleast 90 000 other people and words can't even describe how awesome it was. Best night of my life.

Linkin Park just rocked South Africa and it was amazing !!! Been waiting so long for them to come , saw them perform live last infront of atleast 90 000 other people and words can't even describe how awesome it was. Best night of my life.

Linkin Park just rocked South Africa and it was amazing !!! Been waiting so long for them to come , saw them perform live night last infront of atleast 90 000 other people and words can't even describe how awesome it was. Best night of my life.

Linkin Park just rocked South Africa and it was amazing !!! Been waiting so long for them to come , saw them perform live last night (10/11/2012) infront of atleast 90 000 other people in Johannesburg and words can't even describe how awesome it was. Best night of my life.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service