I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to see them 3 times once in Rochester since they didn't make a stop here, and twice at Darien Lake the last time being 2007. I absolutely enjoy their concerts and wish they would stop back in buffalo again whether it be Darien Lake or the First Niagara center, but I am hoping to the see them this year or hopefully maybe next year. 

Tags: 2012, 2013, Tour

Views: 10501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, as we all love LP & we want band in our country but not only new york i think come one guys band should focus on United States more again, LP going everywhere & lots of places in USA love LP to come, xD

I think Linkin Park Should perform in Mumbai,India. There almost a million fans of Linkin Park in India and are waiting to see them perform in India...

Connecticut definitely. Everyone in CT loves Linkin Park.

Please come to DC! Its been a real long wait!

PLEASE GUYS COME TO INDIA PLEASE.

Serbia! :)

To Saint Petersburg, Tallinn or Riga.

UK please ;)

I think they should come to Tucson! It would be the first time ever that not only I go to a concert, but a Linkin Park one!

I suggest that they go to Detroit, MI or maybe Oakland, MI

PHILADELPHIA saw the summer sanatarium tour was the greatest show ever!!!!!!what a lineup linkin park Metallica and limp bizkit.that was 10 years ago still reminisce about this show today.I had no voice the next day the energy was incredible!my oldest son was 3 at the time now he's 13 and would love to take him to your show.He loves linkin Park!

I think they should come to anywhere in New York :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service