do it!

Views: 5460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i say they should do it this year...... just sayin.......

i wish they could tour australia in 2012! it would be so good :)

i really wish if they did come to australia this year that they would come to dubbo :)

but hay not much things like that happen in dubbo :/  ohh well :(

Pls pls pls come be in manila this 2012. Can't wait to see you

Hi there guys,

I am an old fan--in both ways-----Please come to Batemans Bay area,NSW,Australia in 2012.

We are not that big here in NSW,but remember its not size that matters----the love is BIG for you here- lots of love from Joanne:) have never seen you live and would love it.

from the old chook:)

PLEASE COME TO DUBBO!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope Linkin Park does a comeback tour where they play songs like New Divide, Numb, In the End, Hit the Floor. Just everything except for the new album which I don't like very much.

COME TO SYDNEY Pleeeeese!!! Never seen you live.Would love to,. You guys are the BEST'!!!

Really hope they can come to sydney in 2012 cause they havnt been here for almost 2 years.

COME TO MELBOURNE & WE WILL LOVE YOU'S FOREVER <3

so far there's no word on them coming back to Aus but during A Thousand Suns tour they went around Europe then came here (or something like that) so hopefully they come this year and hopefully there's another summit

Linkin Park should tour Australia. I missed out on the last tour and I absolutely love this band. Please come to Australia!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service