Hey guys I have found a few topics on this, but I really do want to know for sure.

I know that Linkin Park toured Australia in late 2010, but sadly I missed their concert...

I was wondering if anyone here knows if Linkin Park will be touring Australia in 2012 or 2013 either in their own concert or a music festival?

I would really love to see them and I do hope they tour Australia again soon. They don't seem to come here much.

Thanks guys :) 

Tags: 2012, 2013, australia, concert, festival, linkin, park, tour

Views: 3759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know but I'd like to know too. 

yes that would be good.

Dominique said:

Don't know but I'd like to know too. 

it wont be long now that theyre releasing singles and such. i reckon late 2012 or sometime during 2013

I am attending the Taylor Swift Speak Now concert in March next year when she comes to Australia.
Vistaprint Coupons

I have attend this and enjoyed very much.

Attachments:

Yeah, i actually heard now that they are probably coming to the soundwave festival next year! and also this website says that they may be coming late 2012 or early 2013:

http://lptimes.com/2012/04/18/linkin-park-in-australia-late-this-ye... 

Zac Zurnamer said:

it wont be long now that theyre releasing singles and such. i reckon late 2012 or sometime during 2013

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

it would be an amazing concert to see live! i cant wait till they come :-)

justin murray said:

If the come for sound wave I may shit my dacks

Lauren. D said:

Yeah, i actually heard now that they are probably coming to the soundwave festival next year! and also this website says that they may be coming late 2012 or early 2013:

http://lptimes.com/2012/04/18/linkin-park-in-australia-late-this-ye... 

Zac Zurnamer said:

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service