Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland tour thats still supporting A Thousand Suns, and I want it to be like all the other tours they've done this year. So if Linkin Park still want to make it up to their Scottish fans for not including Scotland in the Goddamn 2010 UK Tour "English Tour" actually. Then they better play in Scotland before the next Album is released.

Tags: 2010, 2011, 2012, A, Album, Glasgow, Linkin, New, Park, Scotland, More…Suns, Thousand, Tour, UK, Upcoming

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw man, i could not agree more with what you're saying. I think it's ridiculous that lpu members are entitled to presales for their tours etc, but what good is that when they won't even play your country :( I've tried making a campaign to get them to play, and got a fairly good response. I reckon we should get an online petition of some sort going and send it to them or their management? But as i say, opinions or that speak louder in numbers, so we'd need a good bit of support. Linkin Park have been my favourite band since i was a kid, so i'm perfectly willing to do anything to get to see them :)

Im also on board with this. Its been about 9 years since the band have toured last in Scotland...Though I have been travelling to England 4x because of this and maybe you guys should reconsider doing that since I dont think well never see the band coming back here.

We can only dream though that they will. It would save me having to travel to England all the time. Hopefully Linkin Park's tour manager reads the boards.

I'd love to travel man, but due to college, i have never got that much money :/ But yeah, i also hope he reads these.

Colin Reid said:

Im also on board with this. Its been about 9 years since the band have toured last in Scotland...Though I have been travelling to England 4x because of this and maybe you guys should reconsider doing that since I dont think well never see the band coming back here.

We can only dream though that they will. It would save me having to travel to England all the time. Hopefully Linkin Park's tour manager reads the boards.

No, I agree. The United States did not get many tour dates from A Thousand Suns. They skipped some really big cities that are almost never skipped by other bands, and they cancelled some cities and didn't reschedule. I hate to say it, but LP has been known to disappoint their fans when it comes to touring.  If they were going to do more shows for A Thousand Suns, they would have announced it already, so we won't see them until the new album is out.

Well, with the new album coming out in June, and rumours of a UK tour to follow, let's see if they consider Scotland a part of the UK on this tour, huh?

Doubt it, it looks like Ill be travelling to England twice again 

Only wish i had the cash to travel man. I think it's appalling that they don't come to Scotland.

They should definitely play in Scotland, they don't know what they're missing. Of course we could all go to England, but that's the last thing i want to do, even if it's worth a Linkin Park show.

A modern reimagining of the classic romantic comedy, this contemporary version closely follows new love for two couples as they journey from the bar to the bedroom and are eventually put to the test in the real world.

[url=http://singhshankar771.wix.com/aboutlastnighthd]Watch About Last Night (2014) Movie Online Free[/url]
[url=http://aboutlastnightmov.wordpress.com]Watch About Last Night (2014) Movie Online Free[/url]
[url=http://watchaboutlastnightpo.tumblr.com]Watch About Last Night (2014) Movie Online Free[/url]
[url=http://aboutlastnighthq.metroblog.com]Watch About Last Night (2014) Movie Online Free[/url]

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service