I'm leaving my house to head there now!

Who else is going??

I am soooo fucking excited!

and I was chosen for the meet and greet!!!

if anyone else here was, or is going, email me at "smidgenyo@aol.com" okay??

fuck yeah! this is gonna be a GOOOOODDD NIGHT!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And it was a good night!! Just got home from it - tonights concert was fucken amazing!  Wish more of the crowd was more jacked up for it, though!

It was such an amazing show! I had SO much fun! And the meet and greet was amazing<3 Chester stood next to me when I asked him to do that for me when they took the group picture!:D My 3rd time meeting Chester, and the 1st time meeting the rest of that wonderful band!!!! And I agree, the crowd wasn't as ecstatic as I was, that's for sure!

Where were you at? I had seats:( But me and my sister were just glad that we were lucky enough to be there!

Kris Hill said:

And it was a good night!! Just got home from it - tonights concert was fucken amazing!  Wish more of the crowd was more jacked up for it, though!

Actually, right on the floor!  Probably Less then 20 feet away from the rail.  My friend & I were just all hyped up and energetic the entire time; and the older crowd around us were just.. giving us dirty annoyed looks everytime we somewhat bumped into them.  Finally got to a better spot near the end of the concert and then we ended up moshing around in the pit for the final songs.  Bleed it out + A Place for my head were insane!

Glad you ended up having a good time, too! 

I went! Sick ass show!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service