I think that u guys from LP should make song with Em ... I'm sure it would be amazing because it will be collaboration of the best band and best rapper ... who agree with me??? 

Views: 20152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They would have to collaborate with some of LP's newer stuff - which I think would be very interesting, seeing as LP's first two albums are mostly all rap/rock fusion songs, and mixing anything from Minutes to Midnight and beyond would be more of a challenge. The collaboration with Jay-Z sounded great and they should mix with other artists, as they did in the past, to keep their fans drawn in and wondering who will be next. That's just my opinion.

i agree

Totally agree.... It would be epic....

i think lp and eminem should at least try it out n see... to me id think those two could make a intense song or better a album :)im down for it

yess....it is like my dream come true

i think it sounds good, they should try it out

would like to see it too..if that could be happen...

Ya............ u r absolutely right wen god of rap n god of rock band wil mingle they 'll make pleasant catastrophe

This is the best idea for a collaboration that I have ever heard! I think they should definitely do this! Both Linkin Park and Eminem are the best of the best in the music world as far as I am concerned - intelligent, cutting edge, brutally honest... It would be a dream come true. YES!!!

U guys know that Em an LP have a thing on YouTube called Collision Course 2 or after collision

Neither artist willingly contributed to those. They're fan made mixes by MarshalBlaze on YouTube. He took some LP instrumentals and Eminem acapellas and called it a sequel to Jay-Z's Collision Course

Alex Thompson said:

U guys know that Em an LP have a thing on YouTube called Collision Course 2 or after collision

Exactly . . . Those are interesting, but I would love to see what they would put together in real life. Could be amazing . . .

Chris Armstrong said:

Neither artist willingly contributed to those. They're fan made mixes by MarshalBlaze on YouTube. He took some LP and Eminem acapellas and called it a sequel to Jay-Z's Collision Course

Alex Thompson said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service