I think that u guys from LP should make song with Em ... I'm sure it would be amazing because it will be collaboration of the best band and best rapper ... who agree with me??? 

Views: 20122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd definitely love to hear what they can come up with. Maybe "Castle of Glass" mixed with "Fastlane" by Bad Meets Evil (Eminem's project with Royce da 5'9). Or "The Catalyst" mixed with "Jimmy Crack Corn" off of The Re-Up by Eminem. Or better yet, they could even go old school and mix "Crawling" with "My Name Is" off of The Slim Shady LP or "A Place For My Head" mixed with "Without Me" off of The Eminem Show. All seem like possible ideas. They can even do the same thing with the "Crawling" one like they did with "Numb" and speed it up to a hip-hop instrumental like Jay-Z did with "Numb/Encore". Just a thought for LP AND Eminem both.

Traci Godfrey said:

Exactly . . . Those are interesting, but I would love to see what they would put together in real life. Could be amazing . . .

Chris Armstrong said:

Neither artist willingly contributed to those. They're fan made mixes by MarshalBlaze on YouTube. He took some LP and Eminem acapellas and called it a sequel to Jay-Z's Collision Course

Alex Thompson said:

U guys know that Em an LP have a thing on YouTube called Collision Course 2 or after collision

The whole world is waiting for this event))))

The whole world is waiting for this event)))

I like it :D  Nice opinion of you soldier :D Just imagine , I like it this way,  Eminem sing First part of song & Chester sing a [Shadow line _ Under tone] like what he did in [We Made It] then Mike sing second part & again Eminem sing third part :D & It's like (( We Made it)) If they could do it once with Basta , They can do it with Eminem Also, but still I think it's kinda hard to happen, :/ 

good, but we need better

William Kirchner said:

Остановитесь на минутку, чтобы посмотреть,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKgJDZ85gN4

Yeah I do!
............Dat wud be awesum!

I Love it  the 2 people  that has been in my life for years makeing a difference they both sing from the heart and they both want to make a difference in this world 

idk why the negitive comments regarding EMINEM and LINKIN PARK  collaborating together bother me soooo much but they do maybe because i think it is the best idea in the world and just so we are clear in why its not because of some personal crazyness i thave for them i go crazy everyday day after day tryn to figure out a way too reach the children of this world and this is it 

joining together awsome idea  join together everyone from all walks of life 

thank you for posting  the collaboration idea and thank you to the less faithful people who think this is a bad idea  for sparking  my flame 

I TRULY THINK THIS IS A VERY GOOD PLAN  OK ILL SHUT UP NOW GTG 

Really everyone if you took some time and listened to the words in the music you would understand that Eminem just like many others struggled tremenrously to get where he is if you listen to his first record ever made and listen to his music now there is such a differnce in attitude that it makes me happy inside that even the most damaged people can change the world we live in and linkin park a band with obviously somewhat same issues of not being able to experss their self on a emotional level in everyday life made a way to help everyone else with the same problem of expressing feelins correctly like me bruise lee didnt become a master by mastering just one way to fight he mastered all the differnt styles of fighting and defence thats why he was un beatable
so rock on eminem and linkin park i beleive it will be the best opportunity you have had so far

Yeah.... It'd be awesome,,thy are they taking so long?

I GOOGLED EMINEM FT LINKIN PARK...AND THATS WAT BROUGHT ME IN THIS PLACE...!
NOW THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH I WANT THIS COLLABORATION..ENUF SAID !

ES ES))))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service