I think that u guys from LP should make song with Em ... I'm sure it would be amazing because it will be collaboration of the best band and best rapper ... who agree with me??? 

Views: 21319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure whether it was officially done or not, but awhile ago there was a mashup of LP and JZs numb/encore put together with Eminems Encore. I called it N=E2. It sounded alright to me, but there needed to be more LP in it, as the majority of the song is taken up as Em's Encore has long verses, like most of his work. But I think it would be very interesting to hear some of LP and Eminem together.

that would be a dream come true 

i heard the fan made album 'after collisions ' 

it was hot but just not the real deal 

i think eminem and LP would work .... and work really really awesome 

I think those would make really good tracks  ... for newer work "bezerk" and "blackout" would really work 

but if they come with one original (not a mixture of their songs ) that would take over the world and be better than a whole album of mixed songs

Chris Armstrong said:

I'd definitely love to hear what they can come up with. Maybe "Castle of Glass" mixed with "Fastlane" by Bad Meets Evil (Eminem's project with Royce da 5'9). Or "The Catalyst" mixed with "Jimmy Crack Corn" off of The Re-Up by Eminem. Or better yet, they could even go old school and mix "Crawling" with "My Name Is" off of The Slim Shady LP or "A Place For My Head" mixed with "Without Me" off of The Eminem Show. All seem like possible ideas. They can even do the same thing with the "Crawling" one like they did with "Numb" and speed it up to a hip-hop instrumental like Jay-Z did with "Numb/Encore". Just a thought for LP AND Eminem both.

Traci Godfrey said:

Exactly . . . Those are interesting, but I would love to see what they would put together in real life. Could be amazing . . .

Chris Armstrong said:

Neither artist willingly contributed to those. They're fan made mixes by MarshalBlaze on YouTube. He took some LP and Eminem acapellas and called it a sequel to Jay-Z's Collision Course

Alex Thompson said:

U guys know that Em an LP have a thing on YouTube called Collision Course 2 or after collision

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service