I think that u guys from LP should make song with Em ... I'm sure it would be amazing because it will be collaboration of the best band and best rapper ... who agree with me??? 

Views: 20146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that Mike is amazing rapper and that dont need Eminem but I think their collaboration would be great ... they have already song with Jay-Z or Busta Rhymes ... so why not with Eminem???

it would be just like when the worked with jay z and busta rhymes, both of those songs did well (i love we made it and numb/encore) i don't see why people disagree, i think it would be sweet!!

Kristina Horska said:

I know that Mike is amazing rapper and that dont need Eminem but I think their collaboration would be great ... they have already song with Jay-Z or Busta Rhymes ... so why not with Eminem???

The songs with JayZ or Busta Rhymes are okey. But i like the songs with "just" Linkin Park more. But thats a matter of opinion.

glad that someone agree with me :)

Jon Rosemond said: it would be just like when the worked with jay z and busta rhymes, both of those songs did well (i love we made it and numb/encore) i don't see why people disagree, i think it would be sweet!!

as u said thats a matter of opinion ..

LP and eminem if both got up together, i guess that will be the ultimate mussssssic

It will indeed be a smashing hit

Why not, experience (experiment) to be tried to see the result. We cannot judge without having to listen to what it can give
Sophie said:

Linkin Park ont ​​un rappeur realllly gooood. Ils n'ont pas besoin Eminem. Je ne pense pas que ce soit une bonne idée ...

Why not, experiment to be tried to see the result. We cannot judge without having to listen to what it can give

I said this years ago in a forum and now I'M glad that sb brought it up again! M.Shinoda & Eminem are 1 of the best rappers forever! I hope someday they make this dream real!

I can totally agree with u guys and I'm happy that someone has the same opinion as me ... I really think that their collaboration would be great ... they really should try it

Eminem ??? Maybe .....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service