Thanks to all the LP fans who have done so much to support the band's non-profit organization, Music for Relief! Tell us what you've done to help disaster victims or reduce global warming through MFR.
You can also post here to give us suggestions, ideas and ways that you would like to make a difference.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I help support MFR every time its in Denver or Utah. Ive helped MFR raise over $3000 at concerts from the Arena Tour, Projekt Revolution, and Vans Warped Tour.

I enjoy it every time! i get to do my community service (Global & Local) and enjoy great music.

Thanks MFR and LP for the opportunity to help out with this cause with music.

Shoutout to Missy and Aimee from MFR.
I will donate as soon as i can, i feel bad that i havent done it yet!
I donated too!

Another great way to help is to sign up for the Music for Relief search site. You can get info on it here:
http://searchmfr.swagbucks.com/refer/getfreestuff

Everytime you search the internet with it (instead of Google) you can help raise money for MFR! You can also win free prizes from Linkin Park and other bands for using it. It's a great and easy way to help a great cause.

Check it out.

Search & Win
Linkin Park is fantastic music group. them music amazing, great, perfect!
just.. love lp <3
can organize a fundraiser, or give your some items / gadgets for auction with autographs! :) What do you know? 4all hugs.
Hi
How are you doing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service