Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello everybody, this is my first time that I post in the forum and I have to tell you a story.
At the beginning of the century, some guys decided to create a rockband, but tehy though that te people deserved something new, something special, something under, something LINKIN PARK. Their rythm was awesome, their lyrics were incredibles, their music was fantascit and nowadays, the 2004, they still having the same power to make a real revolution in the music.

Does everybody knows why i'm put 2004? someone can say: " youre a fool, linkin park stills making songs" but i just have to answer that whit another question: Do you remember Collision Course, Hybrid Theory, Meteora or Reanimation? Im not saying that the new songs are bad, asctually, are pretty good, but this is the Linkin style? Im still wating for a new revolutionary Nu metal style that makes me feel that Linkin Park is alive

pd: forguieve me for my gramatical mistakes, i dont speak englsh
Thanks for your feedback, Collin.

Here's the Final Mix of my remix. I added some instruments and more vocals and polished the track a bit more.

The Catalyst (Vma5 - Final Mix) by Vma5
my favourites are;
eso suena muy bien

wtf_link said:
this one is gr8 but u can make it gr8est...!!!
it seems like Lp feat. A.R.rahman..!!!
i cant tell more than that ...i just love ur remix n the indian touch into that...!!!

Richard said:
Wow this awesome!

wtf_link said:
COOL Ilove this ^^"
DUDE!! It's so good :o! I love it!!

wtf_link said:
Hola me podria ALGUIEN Decir si va Haber algun concierto de Linkin Park en España . Merci
Ahhh,i had all their songs but most unique till now is the catalyst...but it dosen't mean their are not good,they are the best
Yeah, it's good and all, but it loses the entire meaning of the repetitive lyrics.

Evgeny Jacky Chikov said:

you can check out my remix, i'm so sad, that can't entering contest(((((((((
Unfortunately, the music does not fit the actual lyrics in the way you place them. It is good, but separately more than together.

vinkin parkchal said:
this one is gr8 but u can make it gr8est...!!!
it seems like Lp feat. A.R.rahman..!!!
i cant tell more than that ...i just love ur remix n the indian touch into that...!!!

Richard said:
Wow this awesome!

wtf_link said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service