Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This one is the best!

RockyP said:
THE CATALYST RP remix by Rocky Palos
I went for awesomeness!
Linkin Park The Catalyst Remix by DXT
Here's mine finally.
Hmm I'm gonna try again... let me know what you think ^-^
LP The Catalyst Remix by eaw1020
This one is amazing :-O

wtf_link said:
wish i could be able to do :/
i like this one! good job! i hope i´ll hear it on the new album!
where do we need to send the mixes once their finished?
Linkin Park - The Catalyst (V Rough Mix 4 Added Stuff Still Extended) by rygarmetal Here is my 10 minute epic! I'm too excited about it to move further with it for now. Also I need to make it known that a specific part of this mix sounds like it doesn't go together as it doesn't seem in key, but it's an interesting way that I changed the way the song sounded. You'll see what I mean. It's really cool. Changing the key from D to C. Let me know what you all think! You can also leave feedback to my email rygarmetal@********* :) No spam please ;) \m/ Rock on!
hey, i really like, its jus so long, but its a good kind of long.... epic work!!!! :D

Jon A. said:
Linkin Park - The Catalyst (V Rough Mix 4 Added Stuff Still Extended) by rygarmetal Here is my 10 minute epic! I'm too excited about it to move further with it for now. Also I need to make it known that a specific part of this mix sounds like it doesn't go together as it doesn't seem in key, but it's an interesting way that I changed the way the song sounded. You'll see what I mean. It's really cool. Changing the key from D to C. Let me know what you all think! You can also leave feedback to my email rygarmetal@********* :) No spam please ;) \m/ Rock on!
i've heard some really great renditions of this song, especially from wtf_link. i just think it's a shame that the best remixes i've seen so far were from people that can't enter the contest.
thaks to you and everyone who liked my version. your support means a lot for me.
well.. rules are mean but still i'd like to thank the band for an opportunity to be heard. i'll do my best to make it sound as good as possible.

russia sucks.. damn
LucidoFelice said:
i've heard some really great renditions of this song, especially from wtf_link. i just think it's a shame that the best remixes i've seen so far were from people that can't enter the contest.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service