Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I made like almost 10 demos of it and I picked 1 that I really like and thinking of going with that 1!^_^
Spent most of Last night and today doing this, some of the vox sound a little out of time but they just about fit.

Remix of Linkin Park's - The Catalyst by holt160
No offence to all the people workn on these remixes, But They kinda stink most of em. atleast the ones I heard. If someone has a realy good one they can show me. But so far none have caught my fancy.
Right on! Thanks!

Eric Williams said:
Yes exactly. I guess a few of the details on the rule sheet were incorrect.

Lance Brandauer said:
Thanks for the reply. So basically we're free to remix this on any program and then upload it on that date?

Eric Williams said:
You don't go there yet to enter you wait until the 25th and then they will tell us what to do

Lance Brandauer said:
Hmmm. I have a MAC and when I go to the contest rules and click the link: http://www.indabamusic.com/featured_programs/show/linkin-park-remix... to sign up, this dialog box pops up and reads: To view this page, you must log in to area “www.fegmail.com” on www.fegmail.com:443. It then has an area for me to add my "Username and Password"...?? I registered as a user on indabamusic.com and have a Myspace account. I tried using these usernames and passwords in that dialog box but neither of them work. Anyone else having issues registering? Help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooGB1UGmTVA
This is mine I've stuck on Youtube, I think it's good and worth checking out, people have checked out my Cure For The Itch remix I made a few months back and thought it was cool. There are other good ones around I've heard, keep looking out for them.

Taylor Andersen said:
No offence to all the people workn on these remixes, But They kinda stink most of em. atleast the ones I heard. If someone has a realy good one they can show me. But so far none have caught my fancy.
this is my song...according to me,the best..XD

Linkin Park The Catalyst by user5575280
Here's mine, it's only my first version so I'll post others once thier done. Please tell me how I did and what I need to improve on. Hope you like it!
The Catalyst "Remix 2" by Todd Jensen
lol I will cry if I don't win, but there's some pretty good stuff out there.

Linkin Park-CATALYST ft Rocky Palos by Rocky Palos
u guys shud do vocals alittle differerntly their good but i think could be better
Here's mine featuring Phoenix Wright ^^
The Catalyst (feat Phoenix Wright) by Tompatate " target="_blank">
Here's mine. But how do you enter the contest?
Attachments:
The Catalyst - (Poland remix)
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service