Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how did u mix the song up like dat??? i put the tracks on sound cloud, adn put it as a set, but it just plays the tracks one by one.

Evgeny Jacky Chikov said:

you can check out my remix, i'm so sad, that can't entering contest(((((((((

Hey everybody Fresco here just dropping my original remixed version of The Catalyst. Hope you guys enjoy it!!

Fresco Bangaz
Hey man!!! Nice work! Voted 4 ya! Is ti possible to send me mp3 of it. Or do u have it on youtube somewhere?
My email is fuca4life@***********
Ty in advance ^^

steven hernandez said:

Hey everybody Fresco here just dropping my original remixed version of The Catalyst. Hope you guys enjoy it!!

Fresco Bangaz
Check out my techno/dance remix of "The Catalyst!"
Listen My Awesome Remix :D
Please Vote For My :D
http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/22340
Thanks man, I appreciate it...Yea im posting up a youtube soon
Chad Dooley's is the best! Vote for him!!!

this is awesome!

wtf_link said:
here's my version! it may get disqualified since I put some of my own lyrics on the mix, but it was heaps of fun to mix and it'd be a waste to not submit it anyway.

Vote if you like it!

www.pfrancomusic.com

If you vote for me I will give you free health care and save the economy!!!!
Hey guys, just thought I'd stop by and check out this forum. I'm pretty stoked about this contest, it's such a great idea to get a ton of different people with various musical backgrounds involved. Best of luck to everybody. Check mine out if you'd like, I put a good bit of work into it! I'd appreciate the votes.

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/22396

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service