Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it just me or did I just hit play original and listen to the actual song. Or a very well done entry. But either way it was sweet and now its gone.
YO here is my remix:

http://soundcloud.com/poll-a-rock/linkin-park-poll-a-rock-remix

I cant enter the contest:(

YO
Here's my mix, give it a listen and if you could leave me a vote that would be awesome.

This is my favorite so far

i know right? i heard an excellent one and i cant find it now, my computer froze and now i cant get back to it. was una sumthin or suna?

A.J. Herrmann said:
Is it just me or did I just hit play original and listen to the actual song. Or a very well done entry. But either way it was sweet and now its gone.
ok i found it again LOL its in mikes blog...anyhow the name is sung un park, wow its real good...check it out...not really lps style but its like a dance version, makes u feel good and wanna move
Great mixes around here. This is a strong competition. If you like mine, you know what to do:

Here's my remix. Please vote if you like it. And please dont be mad at me, I'm trying very hard to promote my submission <3

Thank you so much!!! I'll listen to it :) I know the vocals were hard to organize, but there's always a way , right? ;)

Jimbo Jones said:
Excellent version Lizzi!! Best I've heard yet. Let me know what you think of mine, it's on page 6. Good job on the vox too, I found this hard to sit in the mix a times.
oh o o o o o ................yes

Vote Fresco Bangaz =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service