Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, pls vote for my remix, give me the chance to be heard by linkin park :D

here is my song, vote for me
JUST COME TO ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAA! :D
Linkin Park in The Brazil

I'll go !!!

HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE "FRESCO BANGAZ " REMIX!!! ITS AWESOME!! THIS ONE IS A WINNER!!!!!
Here's the final & the full version of my remix. I know i cant get in but i promice i'll never give up!!!

Linkin Park - The Catalist (Daniel Freeman Remix) by danielfreeman
Screw this F'n contest. It's all a scam to get you to buy their crap! The man said we could use our voices, but the rules say we can't say a thing. What the Hell is up with that? They want us to grunt & growl or something like that - screw them. I'll just listen and enjoy. I don't need their F'n money, and i'll find my own way to get known.
BTW, I've created a short video to explain the lyrics to you fools. Check it out, if you've got the balls:
jesus 2.3 gives Linkin Park Hell!
Jesus 2.3 said:
Screw this F'n contest. It's all a scam to get you to buy their crap! The man said we could use our voices, but the rules say we can't say a thing. What the Hell is up with that? They want us to grunt & growl or something like that - screw them. I'll just listen and enjoy. I don't need their F'n money, and i'll find my own way to get known.
BTW, I've created a short video to explain the lyrics to you fools. Check it out, if you've got the balls:
jesus 2.3 gives Linkin Park Hell!

Plenty ways bro, can sample it and get inventive, no need to rage
So who else rapped in their submission??? Listen to mine here http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/24391 and vote!!! Help Linkin Park hear me out!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service