Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My entry
Attachments:
Can you guys check out mine? PLease leave comments and critiques :)
Hi, I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but check out my remix :) It's a club version of the song, so nothing like LP's style, but that's the whole point of a remix, right? Anyway, if you like it please vote for me (if it's not too late) @ www.myspace.com/fallingoutloud

when you will perform again in indonesia?
is there anything you plan to show again in Indonesian?
OY LINKIN PARK ! GET YA ACT TOGETHER HYBRID THEORY WAS AMAZIN METEORA WAS AWESOME MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT WAS A LOAD OF CRAP AND JUDGING BY THIS SONG I THINK THE NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO BE CRAP ASWELL MAKE SONGS MORE LIKE HYBRID THEORY N METEORA CUS IM GETTIN ANNOYED WAITIN FOR YOU TO BRING OUT ANOTHER GOOD SONG AFTER 7 LONG YEARS SO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BEFORE ITS TO LATE !

Valeria Dominguez said:
Did you see this one?

OY LINKIN PARK ! GET YA ACT TOGETHER HYBRID THEORY WAS AMAZIN METEORA WAS AWESOME MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT WAS A LOAD OF CRAP AND JUDGING BY THIS SONG I THINK THE NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO BE CRAP ASWELL MAKE SONGS MORE LIKE HYBRID THEORY N METEORA CUS IM GETTIN ANNOYED WAITIN FOR YOU TO BRING OUT ANOTHER GOOD SONG AFTER 7 LONG YEARS SO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BEFORE ITS TO LATE !

Vishal Haria said:
Hi, I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but check out my remix :) It's a club version of the song, so nothing like LP's style, but that's the whole point of a remix, right? Anyway, if you like it please vote for me (if it's not too late) @ www.myspace.com/fallingoutloud

The facebook page thats beenn talking about the contest a lot has been helping promote my remix. Its popular on youtube too! I appreciate support.

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/22139

the youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuGwfLXc8rQ
hi..i'm new in here..sorry for my bad english!!!
LP i neeeeeeeed more power on your new song please!!!
"The Catalyst" My Version for Linkin Park by sank163kite420
I can't enter the contest.
I want entering the contest!!!
waiting 4 a1000suns... Hope some song will release b4 our festival (24th august) so that i can listen the song through out the day while flying kite!
so i guess im late to promote my entry lol good luck everyone. from 9094 Intertainment
zoom|me said:
Linkin Park - The Catalyst (remix by zoomme =) by zoom|me It's mine little catalyst" Я считаю что в августе этого года мыуслышим нечто похожее =)
Ps: Для атмосферности сделайте погромче и закройте глаза : )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service