Discuss the contest here. What are some of your favorite tracks that you've heard so far? Which is the most unique? Let us know.

Join the Linkin Park Featuring YOU Group as well.

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite Linkin Park Song is Given Up because its Meatel, but it has got an easy Rhythm Guitar and the screaming is fucking good. I love this. Linking Park should do more songs like this. They still rock....
How sad .. I just found the best remix of the catalyst ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrCOPjGvoI
Nice Cover, I just downloaded it... ;)
LOL...thousand is spelt wrong in the picture, and its "a thousand suns"...meh~

ridwan said:

If you guys ever come to St. Louis, it would be nice if you would personally invite me to a comfortable seat right near you guys!  Some cold beers is all I need!  ha!
Great idea!!!!
They actually "rock that shit" and I love theyr album, cause it's really atypical for Linkin Park. I never expected something in that way. The only thing that I find bad about it are the short "gap fillers", eg. "Empty Spaces".
But I really love "Burning in the Skies", "When They Come For Me", "Robot Boy", "Waitin for the end", "Iridescent" and The Catalyst". But the song I love I love the most because it's the first accoustic song LP did is "The Messenger. they should do more more accoustic songs!!!!!

I don't have a credit card I don't trust internet --

I'm gonna have to get down on my knees and beg for a membership if that's what it takes.

!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! LP... help me!!!!!!

How can I become a member and pay my contribution? even without a credit card, etc. can i not transferred to LP account??? Please help me!!!

I would to like after many years loyal fan, to a Meet and Greet, but I am not a member! I want to become one!

Thanks Nancy

hey guys i absolutely love the song When they come for me in the a thousands suns album. especially the drum beat at the started, its very different to the rock song i hear. any way is there another album out because i absolutely love the a thousand suns album
He is very handsome and love songs.
i like the remix who win ;D
My favorite song is one step closer because of the metal feel to it and castle of glass is my most recent fav.
Fab :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service