I don't see any reason why My favorite band cannot plan a tour to South African soil and make a difference. South Africa has hosted a successful soccer world cup ever in the soul of Africa. Many of diffident artists and those top people sat their feet to this Beautiful Country for the first and they declared that South Africa is the best place ever.
Please make up your minds guys.

Views: 5758

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO SOUTH AFRICA!!!!

Also the game happening right now. Australia vs South Africa XI live updates? Links?
Thanks very much.
Alaczen

I would like to visit South Africa next year. I would like to visit most of the main attractions including the safari.
Staples Coupon Code

Linkin Park must perform here in South Africa,this place is awaiting your footprints to be placed on it

Brent van Willingh i thought the same!...30 seconds to mars were legit...thus far i can only imagine LP on that stage, please LP make our dreams a reality! COME TO SOUTH AFRICA!

HELL YEAH!! LP should cpme this side, their fanbase is quite large here. would even walk to the to the damn concert if it comes to that coz i love these Niggers!!! come to the Coca Cola Dome in SA JHB! PLS

Come on Linkin Park!!! You've got huge fans in South Africa!!!! We'd love to see you here!!!

LP2SA, LP2SA,LP2SA, LP2SA,LP2SA, LP2SA,LP2SA, LP2SA,LP2SA, LP2SA,LP2SA, LP2SA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we got what we wished :D

Oh happy days!!!!!! LP is coming to SA!!!!!!!!!!!

Werner Louw said:

FOR REAL??? PLEASE TELL ME THE DETAILS!!!! LP! cant wait cant wait!!

Thulane Alfred Ntozakhe said:

Werner Louw said:

FOR REAL??? PLEASE TELL ME THE DETAILS!!!! LP! cant wait cant wait!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service