Visiting many countries in the world and rocking the people with their band, LINKIN PARK never visited India.There are fans of LINKIN PARK here in India too.The fans of India should raise their voice to bring LINKIN PARK in India once.Its my strong wish to welcome LINKIN PARK in India.What say fans??

Tags: IN, INDIA, LINKIN, PARK

Views: 675

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yes....we gotta do something to make them visit INDIA at least once....i am with u......

Thanks bro.
Gather as many people as we can.We gotta start thinking of bringing LP to india.
Gather more people to this and we will get them with us here.

Arunselvan said:

yes....we gotta do something to make them visit INDIA at least once....i am with u......

YES THEY SHOULD COME TO INDIA (HYDERABAD,BANGALORE,MUMBAI,DELHI) TOO..............

i am a middle class student of 11th class. my parents would never allow me to go to their concert but i still wish that they could come. They saved me from ruining(by there inspiring music). I want to thank them once personally. please lp, do visit here.......

We want Linkin Park to come India,Delhi !!!!! We want Linkin Park here THere are large number of fans of linkin park in india.

Please linkin park! come to india!! people will go crazy! There are solo many fans here, please please please come!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course yeah , we need to bring LP in india ... not again n again but i hope at least once they should come in india .....
i m ready to do whatever i need 2 do to bring lp in india .... but just lp should just come in india ....

Check for similar discussions before starting a new one.
http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/concert-in-india

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service