Hey people :)

I am a simple girl from Ukraine who was waiting for LP show for about 11 years!!! Can you imagine? But LP have never been to Ukraine. I think it is unfair! We have 45 millions of wonderful people in there. I know SO many fans of LP that are dreaming about your show for ages.

I was lucky to have a chance to come to Boston and FINALLY see you live. Oh! It was something!!! But most of your fans in Ukraine do not have such opportunity. 

So here is a deal, if somehow LP see my post and would like to come to Ukraine, I will guarantee at least 1 million fans at your show! So DEAL? :)

Tags: LP, Ukraine, in

Views: 1835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linkin Park in Ukraine - oh this is my DREAM!!!

Hi everyone!

I dream to visit LP show for 10 years. And I hope some day my dream will come true.

Have anybody an idea how to motivate Ukrainian show organizing companies to invite LP to Ukraine?

+1

Our concert agensies don' care about our desires :( They say that LP is too expensive for them

ps:Kyro, your post is not readable:) People, if you don' speak English, please don' use google translate or similar resourses...))

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Correct observation. I went to learn English  =) And still +1

Alexandr Barvin said:

ps:Kyro, your post is not readable:) People, if you don' speak English, please don' use google translate or similar resourses...))

Sorry if I'm wrong.

So this year we have RHCP, Placebo and The Kooks, if you guys will come this year too it'll be freakin' legendary!

Hi people ,it is a lot of my friends and I as a whole many years wish to see alive Linkin Park, I and the big fan of your music, so to speak: grew under Linkin Park's chords. Besides it will be simply remarkable if you can arrive I at last I can get to you on a concert see I live in Ukraine) I Think there will be more than 50.000 people at your concert. Yours faithfully to you your great admirer (fan) Boris.      

Бля, народ, не тупите. Гляньте в тур группы. Они приезжают к нам в июне в Одессу

0o  это офф сайт ЛП или просто фан сайт?

это офф сайт

тогда все отлично !

Linkin Park concert in Ukraine is my dream!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service