When is Linkin Park going to give a concert in Puerto Rico? We've been expecting LP for years and still no luck.. :( Ok guys, so here's our chance.. Top three songs you would like to see in the concert? What artist/band would you like to be on the concert along with LP?

Tags: juan, linkin, live, park, puerto, rico, san

Views: 984

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FOR THE STAR I WILL LIKE THEM TO PLAY ALL OF THERE SONGS BUT A REALY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM PLAY, A PLACE FOR MY HEAD, FIGURE.09 AND FROM THE INSIDE. AND THE OTHER BAND IT HAVE TO BE AUGUST BURNS RED AND A LOT MORE BUT LP PUERTO RICO IS WAITING FOR U
I would like to hear New Divide & What I've Done :) And of course Dead By Sunrise along with them.. :D
O SI NO SE PUEDEN QUEDAR, THEY HAVE TO COME 2 AND SING FIRE
If they come to Puerto Rico(dying for it) I will like them to play What I've Done,New Divide and One Step Closer.I would like Paramore or Green Day to be in the concert with them!!!!!!!!
they need to come i hope they see this you have a lot of fans here i hope they see in the end and numb
Rafiq said:
they need to come i hope they see this you have a lot of fans here i hope they see in the end and numb
Hey, some people have told me that LP supposedly will give a concert or show this year in PR in June or July... Is that true? I've searched and searched on the internet for hours but I haven't found a single thing... If you know anything about it please let me know :D
que vengan god damit
well i wold like to here papercut bleed it out what ive done and a lot more but LP come on you have hundreds of fans here in PR and were expecting you
bleed it out new divide waiting for the end burning in the skies place for my head and a lot more

Yeah!! Go to PR and come to Dominican Republic too :D

We need to see you!!

yes come to pr!!!!! place 4 my head somewhere i belong crawling given up wretches & kings heck all of them :p

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service