What would you all think about a film featuring the music of Linkin Park its been an idea I've had in my head for years now 

Tags: Linkin, Movie, Park

Views: 2164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do it!  The flow of artistic creation shouldn't stop, it should evolve.

Absolutely! Cant wait to see it!
Omg it would b the best movie ever!! I wouldnt stop watching it!!! Do it! Do it!

its an amazing,lets do it we are there to see that..
glad to..
so curious.....

You should definitely make a movie i have been a linkin park fan for as long as i can remember and i would cry of joy if there was a movie all about linkin park. Linkin park is my favorite band! if you guys decide to make a movie I really hope there will be full documentaries of Rob, Chester, Brad, Mike, Joe, (EVERYONE)! Please do make a movie I will watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!! Your music is so touching and meaningful I listen to Linkin park all the time and I even have a poster of LP. I also have drawn a picture of Chester Bingington singing and with Brad playing his guitar. I am such a big fan, this Christmas I wished for a linkin park T-shirt! I have a guitar of my own and i know how to play a few of your songs like crawling, faint, my December and my favorite: One step closer. one of my ideas for the movie is ad in clips of LPTV on youtube.

I really hope you guys make a movie
Best of wishes to you all! ;)

great idea!

Go for it! Seems like lots of artists nowadays are making movies about themselves; Beber, Katy Perry, etc. So yeah sounds good. Would you focus it on like 1 tour or your whole musical career?

it will be amezing!

Fangasm!!!!

bring it on

make a movie how u started a band etc till now it will fuck up the box office

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service