I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10422

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have to say I agree bought the album last night expecting big things and what a dissappointment. I understand that bands need to experiment to attract new fans but Linkin Park have gone too far. I can't understand why they felt the need to change the recipe so much when there sound was great as it was. I am going to keep listening to the album see if it grows on me but to be honest I don't think it will, they have gone from rock to techno/rnb and I am sorry but I prefer my rock music.
I think that you are all ridiculous. Linkin Park doesn't have to make music catered to you, and I'm glad that they don't, because all you seem to want is the same thing over and over again from them. If you want the same music go listen to the same cds. Yeah their old stuff was amazing, still is amazing, but you can definitely tell that their music has matured, and I think it's refreshing.

Besides, why do you have to be so critical? "Garbage I've Ever Heard"??????? I'm sure you've heard worse music. And even if not a simple "Not for me" or "Not my style" would suffice. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were in their position and someone told you how much you suck (in their opinion).

So yeah... calm down a bit will ya?
Wrong forum section. :)

*moves to LP section*
TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS, I WOKE UP EARLY THIS MORNING JUST TO GET THE NEW ALBUM, BUT I HAVE TO SAY, THAT atm WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY.

IM NOT A POP/RnB/TECHNO FAN, I LOVE ROCK MUSIC.
THIS ALBUM IS NOT ABOUT GUITARS AND DRUMS ANYMORE.
How can you express yourself in your own way if you need a band's music to do it for you?

If you hate Mike and you're all about Chester then stop listening to Linkin Park and listen to Dead By Sunrise. Although you probabaly wouldn't like it because it's good music.
Nah, it's actually pretty good. If you want to listen to HT/Meteora, go and listen to them?
how do u enjoy this album most of the songs are really short and hardly have any vocals at all. real music is based guitar bass guitar drums and vocals. not music that is made like this to just promote bass. I have an all kicker sound system in my jimmy and so far what i have heard is all bass, no guitars and hardly any drums. older linkin park is what nu metal was all about.

Sean B said:
How can you express yourself in your own way if you need a band's music to do it for you?

If you hate Mike and you're all about Chester then stop listening to Linkin Park and listen to Dead By Sunrise. Although you probabaly wouldn't like it because it's good music.
you are out of your mind people.. what is wrong with you? yes, the album is really different, yes, it does not sound a lot like past LP, but they're great and the album is great. stop being so lame, GROW UP!!!
Sorry mate..have to vehemently disagree...ATS is a fantastic album....not the guys fault if you dont get the meaning to the songs....what they are saying is beyond the mere words!!!! Listen properly and look for a deeper meaning!!!!
God bless you! :D
Agree 101%

Chris Pike said:
Sorry mate..have to vehemently disagree...ATS is a fantastic album....not the guys fault if you dont get the meaning to the songs....what they are saying is beyond the mere words!!!! Listen properly and look for a deeper meaning!!!!
when i bought this album i heard the catalyst and wretches to kings so i thought it was going to be like that the whole way through, then i bought it and the first few songs were slow, with barely any vocals.
are you actually using your ears when you listened to it?

Marina said:
you are out of your mind people.. what is wrong with you? yes, the album is really different, yes, it does not sound a lot like past LP, but they're great and the album is great. stop being so lame, GROW UP!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service