I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10443

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just gonna toss this out there, but Mike rapping Mother Goose stuff over old Linkin Park stuff would be awesome...
YodaShinoda said:
I think this album is shit, not as shit as M2M but still shit.
Mike's tracks sound like Fort Minor throwbacks and Chester's tracks are M2M'esq and wtf is with all the skits and interludes??
imo there are only two, maybe three tracks worth listening too - "Burning the Skies" and "Blackout"
Don't tell me I aint a "true fan" just because I have an opinion and I aint on LP's dick.
I do support the band (Ive seen them live numerous times) and I understand they need to grow and experiment and blah blah blah but half of you act like you would still kiss their ass if they released an album full of nursery rhymes!?
at the end of the day, its about the music and what you get from it.
have an opinion and stop being dick riding fanboys.

My two pennies
weird, i listen to linkin park because it didn't have a lot of screaming :/
I totally agree. Been Listening to Linkin Park since 97, and this....is not Linkin Park. Its sucks. its just awful;. half the songs aren't even really songs.

I appreciate the try something different approach, but its a risk..and you guys took it...and now you will have some of your fan base drop off....

And to the douche on the first page who responded "they don't have to cater to music for you" Yeah,Duh...we know that. They also want us to BUY their PRODUCT. So if THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS DON'T LIKE....They DON'T BUY IT....
This album have broken my linkin park's dream i listen linkin park for 10 years and i love alll of they do i say all but this album really shoked me WHERE IS LP......my first Disappointment about LP.............
But i'm a reallly good fan so LP 4ever !!!!!
I hate to do this and sorry to say but the album is terrible. Some songs are way too short and too slow. I understand you have to change it up here and again, but not the entire album. I pre-ordered this over a month ago thinking I'd bought myself an awesome bday gift (bday was yesterday) and was so excited to finally listen to it last night. I was falling asleep to it! NOT suppose to happen with an LP album. I'll listen to it a few more times and I hope it grows on me, but I'm afraid that is doubtful.

Sorry guys but I'm afraid you have recorded a big fat failure
Hate it... 3 years for this crap. I like reading people saying here that they love the CD! ... I´m sure thats not true! If this was their 1st CD no one ever would have known LP, not a single one of you lovers of these CD would be an LP fan if this was their music from the begining! SO STOP IT!
What I love most about LP is Chester's great singing when he sings higher pitched and really belts it out. The new album has almost NONE of that! I don't get it. Why on earth would they leave out the VERY BEST part of LP??? I was so looking forward to this album too! Oh well. I'll have to crank up the new Maiden for the 78978946498th time!
Completely agree, this just isnt rock and why we like LP. There is hardly any chuffin guitar on the album. Its just wrong
Well...whilst I respect your opinion Ric..I couldnt disagree more if I REALLY tried!!!! I think this new album is amazing...just in a different way to HT and Meteora...a natural transition from MTM....the guys are maturing...along with their music...and if you dont like what they are producing you are missing the point, but you are welcome to your opinion...like arseholes..everyone has one!!!!

Ricardo Castro Ferreira said:
Hate it... 3 years for this crap. I like reading people saying here that they love the CD! ... I´m sure thats not true! If this was their 1st CD no one ever would have known LP, not a single one of you lovers of these CD would be an LP fan if this was their music from the begining! SO STOP IT!
oh yeah!!! :D

Chris Pike said:
Well...whilst I respect your opinion Ric..I couldnt disagree more if I REALLY tried!!!! I think this new album is amazing...just in a different way to HT and Meteora...a natural transition from MTM....the guys are maturing...along with their music...and if you dont like what they are producing you are missing the point, but you are welcome to your opinion...like arseholes..everyone has one!!!!

Ricardo Castro Ferreira said:
Nuff said :')

Ryan Sabin said:
To be honest, when I got the album during my lunch break I skipped through many of the tracks after a minute or so of listening, and thought for much of it, it was all the same. Now after listen to it front to back twice, it's starting to grow on me. Same holds true to the first single off the album. I actually strongly disliked Cata (maybe because I heard so many remixes when they were looking for people through that contest), but now I think it is one of my top 5 LP songs. One of the songs on this album sums up the whole album and where these guys were coming from, I think it was Burning in the skies or When they come for me. But Mike is rapping about you think you know who we really are? Sure we brought the nu rock music, and Forfeit the Game, and this and that, but that means nothing. We are not robots, we are not going to systematically keep creating the same thing over and over. I personally think they were trying to reinvent themselves to show another side that is a little more slower pace to get a clearer message out through their lyrics, which I can appreciate and thank them for.

However, what is missing from this album, that saved M2M for me (didn't like the album at first once again but kept coming back to it because of this song) was a song like "No More Sorrow" which I still feel was the best song on that album and should have been a single. Probably wasn't a single because of the scare that the president at the time may have had from the LP boys. But it brought out of all the band members, and I feel that this album does leave out some members and even all but Mike. God knows I love him, but I love the entire band and this album feels to much like him and Rick were the only two on it. I know I'm going to get flack from it, but what made HT and Meteroa great were the inclusion of everyone and being able to hear everyone throughout the album. Yes, I like this album, no it is not my cup of tea from a LP stand point, but I will continue to listen to it because it is different and I do appreciate it from a lyrical standpoint and an art standpoint. However, it has been two albums of Rick, and I like the guy's vision, but I would like to have a future record that I can put on when I get in my car, slam my head to some great guitar and bass rifts, listen to chester belt his voice out, mike do his rap thing, pretending to be Mr. H. and scratch imaginary records, and of course air drum to a wicked backbone beat.

To the LP boys, thank you for spending the time on making another record, to the true fans, the loyal fans, realize how much they have matured in their music and continue to support, to the nay-sayers much respect to your opinion as I am half in the boat with you, and to everyone else who doesn't really know what to think, well I don't know what to think about you =P

thanks for the time,
Sabin

Peace
Ok, I slated this album in my last comment but I admit I was wrong. I have been blazing this album out my stereo all week now and it has grown on me to my surprise.
I think you have to let go of your pre-conceptions of what this album should sound like and your ideal conventional "LP sound" then you can embrace this album for what it is.

To linkin Park, Please make a Hybrid Theory 2 because we want it and we buy your records. if we wanted this type of music we would buy it from other bands. you had your own unique sound that we all love so why drag the bands name through the dirt with this experimental shit?

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service