I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10424

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dude, with all due respect, you're an idiot. Just because it's not nothing but hard rock doesn't mean it sucks. All the songs have meaning, a deeper meaning that you apparently can't understand. Each song individually is good, sure, but I listened to the entire album from start to finish, straight through, and it's like it's just one song/art work. It's an awesome album... but apparently you're too stuck up in what you think they should be instead of what they are, and how great the music is.
And another thing, how can anyone possibly say that this is worse than M2M?? M2M was the most unoriginal album they've come out with. And I don't know how anyone can say they sold out.

LISTEN PEOPLE!!!!! LINKIN PARK DOESN'T MAKE MUSIC BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM TO, AND THEY CERTAINLY DON'T MAKE MUSIC THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO. THEY MAKE THE MUSIC THEY WANT TO MAKE, AND THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE. IF THEY PICK UP OR LOSE FANS ALONG THE WAY, WELL THAT'S HOW THE BUSINESS WORKS

Don't get me wrong, I loved HT and Meteora, but because they decide to change styles doesn't give everyone the right to hate on them. They are a wonderful band and don't deserve it. If you don't like this album, simply don't listen to it, and if you want to speak out about it, don't be such a douche bag about it. Let the band know what you think without being hateful. I swear almost everyone on this site is under the age of 15 to be acting in such an immature way. The band doesn't deserve it. They made their awesome rock/hip hop music, then they went to more meaningful music. Linkin Park is likely to change AGAIN! It's what they do, but it shouldn't get them hate. It should get them encouragement from the people who are supposed to be their fans. I'm a true LP fan, and they're my favorite band. Will always be my favorite band. I love their originality and strive to always do what they want regardless of popular and immature beliefs.

Bottom line. Linkin Park is gonna make the music they WANT to make, and they aren't going to listen to the fans. No band gets into music trying to make the music fans will like. Fans are just attracted to the music the band makes and that's the only way it should be. So stop whining and complaining. If you don't like it, either be mature about it or go somewhere else.
I laughed at this. I would say half of the songs on the album were instrumentals.

So tell me, what lesson did you learn from those songs?

Joe Cade said:
Dude, with all due respect, you're an idiot. Just because it's not nothing but hard rock doesn't mean it sucks. All the songs have meaning, a deeper meaning that you apparently can't understand. Each song individually is good, sure, but I listened to the entire album from start to finish, straight through, and it's like it's just one song/art work. It's an awesome album... but apparently you're too stuck up in what you think they should be instead of what they are, and how great the music is.
Lesson? When did I every say I learned a lesson? I just said the lyrics had meaning, and they do. Each song carries it's own meaning which co-relate to the over all meaning of the album. Every LP album has had meaning, but this one more than the others. When I said "All the songs have meaning, a deeper meaning that you apparently can't understand" I was simply stating that in people's blind hatred for change that they're missing what the songs are meant to be. Simple as that

John Chester said:
I laughed at this. I would say half of the songs on the album were instrumentals.

Joe Cade said:
I too was looking for the old sound, hard core screaming. But with an open mind I listened to the lyrics. And what I have to say to that is WOW. This band has been my fav since chester was singing in a grarage in PHX, Arizona. If you read the first page of their lyric book that comes with the album, they felt that they were pushing the envelope with releasing this style of music. It is diffrent but in a good way, thery are artist that are not affraid of trying somthing new. One piece from the book and I quote. "This body of work, assembled through unconscious inspiration and unmitigated exertion. Has revealed to us notions both stirring and surprising. The imagery personified herein is neither dogma nor political premeditation, the emergent themes and metaphors illuminate a uniquely human story". Thank you Linkin Park for not being prefabricated.
LINKIN PARK where are you?
after 10 years of the best music I ever heard my favorite band is gone ... so sad....
Wretches And Kings is the only song that i like but one song on an album is a little bit....
PLEASE COME BACK!!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!!
Yeh I agree. Its not the best album that they've come up with.
why waste your time?
Badong said:
Hi there. I have just signed up after I listened to the album. I PURPOSELY SIGNED UP SO I COULD SAY WHAT A GARBAGE THIS ALBUM REALLY IS.
well stated

Joe Cade said:
Lesson? When did I every say I learned a lesson? I just said the lyrics had meaning, and they do. Each song carries it's own meaning which co-relate to the over all meaning of the album. Every LP album has had meaning, but this one more than the others. When I said "All the songs have meaning, a deeper meaning that you apparently can't understand" I was simply stating that in people's blind hatred for change that they're missing what the songs are meant to be. Simple as that

John Chester said:

Joe Cade said:
i am linkin park #1 fan and this new album 'a thousand suns' ruin my experince about them. the only some i like is calasyt. i miss the old linkin park, the real rock band now it sucks....i am so sad because if this keeps happening i might never listen to them again. thanks a WHOLE lot LINKIN PARK!
I just really don't know what people were expecting? The band said they were going out on a limb, and that it would be different.

How about this? Everyone who hates it, tell the band why you hate it instead of cussing or hating them. Hello, the band reads this stuff. I'm sure that if you say why you hate it instead of just shouting out mindless words that it will go a lot further. Maybe saying something like "Yall did good trying for a new sound, but I don't like it. Try mixing this with more of the older style and it would be awesome", or maybe not even something like that. Just whatever you think they could do to improve.

And for the people who like it, tell them what you like about it. The meaning of the songs, or whatever it is that you like.

Linkin Park is a band (notice how I didn't say rock) who like to try new things. To step out of their comfort zone to try to create a new and better sound. For that we should be supporting them more than anything else. Whether you like the new sound or not, your reasons could help lead them to a path of even better music.
almost made me cry... :))))

redxlovexkd said:
i am linkin park #1 fan and this new album 'a thousand suns' ruin my experince about them. the only some i like is calasyt. i miss the old linkin park, the real rock band now it sucks....i am so sad because if this keeps happening i might never listen to them again. thanks a WHOLE lot LINKIN PARK!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service