I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10416

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Joe Cade The thread is entitled : Linkin Park new album sucks!!!
what did you expect this thread to be about?? go kiss their ass in the "I love linkin parks new album" thread douche bag
ATS is OK, it's the worst Album LP has ever created but it is OK...how ever when i expect something *soft* from Linkin Park it should sound like "Easier To Run" (Meteora, Song Nr. 6) but not like the songs on ATS...i only can listen to "Burning the Skies" and "Robot Boy" (not because they are like music from LP, no, they sound so like mainstream that you can not dislike them).
I have no excuse for this new style. I can not accept it and i will stop listening to the new music that LP is creating. I think that i am not alone and that many old LP fans think the same...
As i have said, LP can make what ever they like to do but i just see the fans going away...for me, they have created a new band...so R.I.P. Linkin Park.

I love LP, but only this version:

Why is there all this "if you like HT and Meteora, go and listen to them!"?
For those of you that dont know, it doesnt quite work like that.
Linkin Park won over millions of teenagers by bringing in strong lyrics presented in an energetic way, through a combination Rap and Screamo. Minutes to Midnight didn't bring us that, but they used the conventional drums and guitar with a bit of Mike and Chester's brilliance to create a decent album that I quite enjoyed.
Whether rock is changing is a separate matter, and admittely, it is, but as Linkin Park fans we wanted something that we all fell in love with. They sell Nu Metal is dead, but that doesnt matter. Linkin Park are Linkin Park. The most successful rock band of the 21st century; if anyone can bring back Heavy Metal guitars, screaming vocals and rapped lyrics its LP.
HT and Meteora are brilliant, but they get old - undoubtebly.
Who can blame a fan for wanting more of what they fell in love with? You can argue that a true fan is fine with change and loves Linkin Park whatever they do; but I disagree. A true fan spends lots of money on buying the CDs/MP3s of the songs they love, visiting the concerts with songs that they want to hear.
A true fan wants what they fell in love with, back.

Chidona said:
Nah, it's actually pretty good. If you want to listen to HT/Meteora, go and listen to them?
I don't really quite see how so many of you are saying how Minutes to Midnight was so different from the other albums, when it really wasn't. Leave Out All the Rest is an obvious exception, was a damn single produced for a freakin' Twilight faggotry movie. Even then, that song as well as Shadow of the Day and Valentine's Day were pretty good. Given Up, Bleed It Out, New Divide, and all the other songs from M2M all stuck to their Hybrid Theory/Meteora style...
listened to this album once. won't listen to it again. i want my money back
Totaly agree with you man
I can say that this album is definietly the worst from all, M2M was already not so good, but this really sucks guys. The heavy guitars and screams you made were the reason that we loved you, I growed up with this music. And now this..for what? For new comercial pop fans or what? I really hope a potential new album will be heavier, because this is poor, very poor.

Everything good LP fans..:)
Hey Linkin Park, you really used to be my heroes. With your music like in the end, a place for my head and so on I went through my changes which come with becoming a teenager. It was really a dream of me, to go this year to your concert. But guess what!? I WONT GO! Not even if you would pay me!
Why? Because you released this new album! Where IS LINKIN PARK!??
You destroyed very many dreams and worlds! It should be a shame for you!
If this is your thank you to all your faithfull fans which have been waiting for sooo many years for a new album, than I really think you should be ashamed!!!!
I really hope you will be back the same ones you used to be, cause I dont think you will have many fans any more after a while!
And I wanted to add, that your voice, Mr. Chester Benington is just beeing wasted by this songs!
What are they saying? NOTHING!
WHERE IS YOUR CHARACTER?
The catalyst is about okay, but the other ones?
NEVER AGAIN!
You lost more than million fans!
And I have to totally agree to the other fans who are upsed and angry!!!
I wouldn´t take it for free, either. Neither would I pay even one penny for it! IT ISNT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME?
Just because rock is not in any more or what? and dont tell me you want to do this and stuff like that!!!

ANGRY FAN!
The only constant in the world is change. I'm glad Lp guys understands that and reach beyond imagination, You guys exceed my expectations. Just like I said before not everyone is able to comprehend the wealt of a Thousand Suns sound. I'm glad that you're evolving. New album is so well crafted...listening to this album is like listening to one superb track. Everything suits. Great!
I really understand why many of the old fans hate A Thousand Suns. I gotta admit, when I first heard it, I didn't like the sound either. But when I bought the album and listened to the whole album from start to finish, I really loved how well constructed the songs were; how much thought went into the whole process of creating the album. Not to mention how it keeps getting better and better after every listen. It'll be nice if LP plays some of their songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but it's albums like this that show their versatility and musicality. That's what being an artist is all about.

It's their album. Don't tell them what to do with it.

It's okay if some people hate their album. That's just how life is. But don't put someone down just because they're doing something that they enjoy. Especially if you claim to be a fan of LP. It's just disgusting.
I totally agree with you and everyone else!!! i use to love them!!!!! i still do...i just hate this new album!!!!! its their worst album yet!!! i thought....no i hoped it would be a good com back...but i was very disaapointed....so is half of the world!!!!!
Maria Tousi said:
Hey Linkin Park, you really used to be my heroes. With your music like in the end, a place for my head and so on I went through my changes which come with becoming a teenager. It was really a dream of me, to go this year to your concert. But guess what!? I WONT GO! Not even if you would pay me!
Why? Because you released this new album! Where IS LINKIN PARK!??
You destroyed very many dreams and worlds! It should be a shame for you!
If this is your thank you to all your faithfull fans which have been waiting for sooo many years for a new album, than I really think you should be ashamed!!!!
I really hope you will be back the same ones you used to be, cause I dont think you will have many fans any more after a while!
And I wanted to add, that your voice, Mr. Chester Benington is just beeing wasted by this songs!
What are they saying? NOTHING!
WHERE IS YOUR CHARACTER?
The catalyst is about okay, but the other ones?
NEVER AGAIN!
You lost more than million fans!
And I have to totally agree to the other fans who are upsed and angry!!!
I wouldn´t take it for free, either. Neither would I pay even one penny for it! IT ISNT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME?
Just because rock is not in any more or what? and dont tell me you want to do this and stuff like that!!!

ANGRY FAN!
I have to say the samples suck, I am not sure if I want to try it or not. They sound like alot of hippies. I listen to rock for a reason, if I wanted hippie music I would listen to dido. Music is an escape from life and reality to get lost in. I have the news don't throw reality back in my face in music as well.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service