I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10416

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree on the most part you've said. I also had the impression the album sounded weird, but I loved it after a thorough listening and I do think this album is a masterpiece.
I don't get the people who are in such a deep denial, I guess they're really not interested in deep meanings and evolving...

Insults are only used when people have no proper arguments, therefore it does show shallowness and nothing more...

supriyahearts said:
ive read it and commented. he couldnt be more right. and i'll be completely honest the album sounded really weird when i first listened to it, then i put it in my car and i must have gone though it another three times and it sounded amazing. there are so many layers to this album that giving one or two listens is not enough. and there will always be naysayers for every album they do, i remember chester saying something about when meteora came out people were saying "where's did my favorite band go?" ive been a fan since crawling and will still be. i was really impressed with this album and i dont think they care if they lose fans or not, they are clearly not going for mainstream here or what they think the fans like.
for those who dont like the album you're entitled to your own opinion, just dont insult people along the way. and if your open to doing it, i also think you should listen to the album from beginning to end, at least three times.

about the album: they've been doing techno and this sort of stuff since the very beginning,so i dont know how people can say "this is not LP".

Marina said:
For all you out there, Mike has put the record straight :)

http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/09/27/haters-and-the-converted-a-thousa...
People want to sell their tickets...?
ATS seems to had the opposite effect on me: I want to see LP in concert.
I really hope they come through here.
For the last 10 years TBH I was a casual listener, getting the albums,
but something about ATS clicked and made me want to research
the band and join this site.
yay & welcome :)

SajiNoKami said:
People want to sell their tickets...?
ATS seems to had the opposite effect on me: I want to see LP in concert.
I really hope they come through here.
For the last 10 years TBH I was a casual listener, getting the albums,
but something about ATS clicked and made me want to research
the band and join this site.
I agree with OP 100%
New LP is absolutely Terrible.
Wretches and Kings was a decent song. It shows that Hahn and Mike can still make the music sound incredible, BUT Chester (I'm assuming) Wants to be a total sell out. MTM was bad enough, but he has a side project to make terrible music with now so WHY is he dragging LP down with him???
I actually saw an interview with AFI back in 2007 where the lead singer said that he's glad that they didn't become famous when they first came out, becasue they would have to continue playing their older songs.

jay1975 said:
"What I am wondering if its worth it to wait another 3-4 years for the next record, or just forget about LP." I hope this isn't true, but I used to be a huge AFI fan, but their last three albums and their side projects have shown that they "evolved" into a direction that I cannot follow. I will still listen to their old music, but what they produce now has lost the fire that made A Fire Inside so great to begin with.

Umlauts said:
Your upset and justifiably so, the album is a 6/10 record and most of us expect more from LP. It's not just about the new direction that they took, but also the quality of the songs. If their four faster tempo songs really delivered you would still be happy, but they didn't and the slower tempo songs are nothing special either. I think that Iridecent and Waiting for the end are the best songs on the album, but I see no reason to listen to this record over the new Arcade Fire album. The Suburbs is superior in every way. I am disappointed as well, cause I was hoping ATS would be a more aggresive, but equally as good, version of that record. It's easily LP worst album.

What I am wondering if its worth it to wait another 3-4 years for the next record, or just forget about LP.
you are ridiculous, if they want my money they will have to make an album catered to me. oh and their music has matured, i think i caught my grandma listening to this album and she is 91 years old, i don't want the same old thing but i know i don't want krap either. to me if sounds like really really bad pop i know there poppy but this is a new level of !@#$!@# @#$%
Lol i just read this dood RAGE!!! and i love it!!! because I totally agree!!!! Its a joke album!!!! lol....
Wouldnt even take it for free.
I have to agree as well. Why is it that they can't go back to when they started and make another album similar to Hybrid Theory. I thought putting the rap in the heavy metal was ingenious, so what happened to that. Instead they are making this new Garbage..
Take a look at where you are going and where you came from..You are going in the opposite direction, maybe you need to fall back on your beginnings.
Come on make another album with a little rap in it, that is the Linkin Park that I know and that everyone fell in love with..
Well actually I read in a interview that Chester wants to save his heavier songs for Dead by Sunrise and that the other songs, which are more slower and not so heavy, will go to LP.

Ian said:
I agree with OP 100%
New LP is absolutely Terrible.
Wretches and Kings was a decent song. It shows that Hahn and Mike can still make the music sound incredible, BUT Chester (I'm assuming) Wants to be a total sell out. MTM was bad enough, but he has a side project to make terrible music with now so WHY is he dragging LP down with him???
I'm sorry to guys but I'm not liking the new album you need to go back to old school................SORRY
I must say the latest album wasn't garbage. Although it is not what I expected. I miss the old Hybrid Theory Day before they were Linkin Park. Also a couple of Albums after. Im used to the Rap and Rock mixed the right way when other bands tried it absolutely sucked. Limp Bizkit a joke. and many others are also a joke. The Linkin Park came out with Hybrid theory. Kicked Ass. A true knock you into next fucking year album. I personally Congratulate Linkin Park for trying a new sound. Personal opinion though is that really Im not a big fan of it. Really I was hoping they would go back to the days when the mixed Kick ass rock sounds with Kick ass rap sounds. Although this is just my personal opinion. Opinions are like Assholes everyone has one and most flat out reek.
I think you need to get over it so what they have changed maybe for the good they still have as many fans as they did 5 6 years ago so get over it.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service