I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10833

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LP have always tried different things, thats one of the reasons i love them so much, i mean dont get me wrong Hybrid Theory & minutes to midnight will always be special to me, but i also like thousand sun even tho its different and i have every faith that the next album will be awesome.Nathaniel i think you made real good point.

Nathaniel Alexander said:
You know what people every band tries somthing new, thats why they have fans like us, who tell them what we think.
So when they start a new album they know what we want and dont want.
Wait and see what there next album will be like it will be GREAT.

Yes i,am abit dissapointed that the theme song from transformers is noton there (the new divide) but hey, look at hte up side
atleast i can down load it.
I felt their songs by heart. it's so thoughtful and impressive me a lot. fans always have different opinions, I think LP will listen all of our feelings.
Hahaha, I'm loving the fact that people are STILL debating this whole issue, surely this must prove the album is controversial. Surely you guys must now understand that this album is like MARMITE: you either love it or hate it...and no matter what you tell the other person, they are NEVER going to see (or taste) what you see (or taste).

However, wishing someone died because they don't like an album, that's just tragic. Why are YOU even on this site when:

1. the album promotes peace and forgiveness though that message somehow hasn't channelled into your brain yet. Either you're not listening hard enough or the album hasn't achieved it's aim.
2. LP is a music band, not the Greek Gods of the Almighty Smighters, GET A GRIP.

Start being proper LP fans and RESPECTING each other's views. You have no idea how long fans have helped each other through LP. Or if you can't handle that then just keep your offensive comments to yourself. This is about music, not battle ridden politics or violent strucken religions, it's just MUSIC. No one's stupid here, be mature about this and accept that people will want to express their dislike even when they are just as PASSIONATE as YOU ARE.

Alek Struck said:
You are pathetic. Delete your Linkin Park account, you're worthless to everyone in this society and should be killed. This is the greatest band on Earth and anything they make you should worship. I love all the music they have, even if they've gone from hardcore Hybrid Theory to the laid back minutes to midnight and a thousand suns. It's still amazing and wonderful pieces of art to bring into the world. You couldn't make anything better if you tried. Don't criticize their work if they do what they love and their loyal followers appreciate it anyway. Get off this forum, you piece of shit.
Unbelievable... if u dont like it, fine! Dont listen to it! Show some respect, they've work so hard on it. How dare u to say that its a peace of garbage?! Thats pretty insulting...
I can't agree but I think only some songs are bad i mean requiem was a waste of time as was "jornaldo del muerto", "empty spaces" and the "radiance".
Marina, we live in a democracy so that people can view there opinions, just cus they dont agree with you doesn't mean there kids that need to grow up !! and besides if sum1 has spent their hard earned cash on sumthing then they even more so have the right to speak up and say what they feel, not every1 was gona like the new sound, just the way it is, i think its cus those people were expecting a rock feel to it but dont feel it sounds that way, also if you like r "n" b for instance and an r" n" b artist u follow made a rock album then its probably not gona be to ur liking...follow me ?
Dont get upset cus people r airing there views, after all thats what forums r for ;]

Joneo said:
are you actually using your ears when you listened to it?

Marina said:
you are out of your mind people.. what is wrong with you? yes, the album is really different, yes, it does not sound a lot like past LP, but they're great and the album is great. stop being so lame, GROW UP!!!
I totally agree. This album is nothing like the LP we all fell in love with when they started out. What happened to their individuality and creativeness?! I'm sooo glad that I didn't go buy the album before listening to it. The meaning in their new songs are pretty good and deep and what not but where is my LP rock?!?!?!?!
In HT and Meteora
I don't want to choose between new and old.
But I still have opinions.
The old LP is really great, and Chester's voice rocks.
The 'new' LP is ok, even though I find that it's not that great. But maybe they're experimenting. Anyway, Waiting For Then End is quite good, even though Chester doesn't use his talent that much.
I think they're both good and I'll support LP's future albums!
No Man don't say things like that, may be this is the time when the band just need our general opinion through this site, I like 2 of the tracks Catalyst & Waiting for the end!.... these are the songs that inspires me!!! peace!!!!!!!
When I first heard this album, I was disappointed that it wasn't like the others. I waited about a week and decided to listen to it again, this time reading the lyrics as the songs played. The lyrics are AMAZING. They put into words what the majority of people can't or won't say. It made me respect them more than I already did because they have such a strong belief in their music that they released this album knowing they would lose those who aren't TRUE fans. I found the change to be refreshing. Be more open-minded. 
When I first heard this album, I was disappointed that it wasn't like the others. I waited about a week and decided to listen to it again, this time reading the lyrics as the songs played. The lyrics are AMAZING. They put into words what the majority of people can't or won't say. It made me respect them more than I already did because they have such a strong belief in their music that they released this album knowing they would lose those who aren't TRUE fans. I found the change to be refreshing. Be more open-minded. 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service