I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10416

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

tyler french said:
when i bought this album i heard the catalyst and wretches to kings so i thought it was going to be like that the whole way through, then i bought it and the first few songs were slow, with barely any vocals.

Well,The First 2 Tracks Were Skits,They Say It On The Booklet,The 3rd One Was A Song,Fourth One Was Skit,FifthOne was a song,and so on. A Thousands suns Is Among The best albums of 2010,if not the best. In My Opinion,Its Also The Best LP Album Tied With Collision Course. LP Has a bigger meaning now,They Have Matured,Like Many Artists this Year That Have Been Blamed Of "Selling out" (eminem,for example) LP Isnt Rock,Rap Or Techno,LP Is Its Own Genre,It Combines The 3. Hybrid Theory Was More On The Rock Side,Collision Course On The Hip Hop,And ATS On The Techno Although I Noticed Shinoda's Raps Were Really,Really Dope :D He Rules. You Cant Just Tell LP To Make Hybrid Theory Again,I,As A loyal ASnd Intelligent Fan, Understand The Meaning Of ATS

Kristen said:
When I first heard this album, I was disappointed that it wasn't like the others. I waited about a week and decided to listen to it again, this time reading the lyrics as the songs played. The lyrics are AMAZING. They put into words what the majority of people can't or won't say. It made me respect them more than I already did because they have such a strong belief in their music that they released this album knowing they would lose those who aren't TRUE fans. I found the change to be refreshing. Be more open-minded. 

True
You're an idiot. You don't make sense half of the time when you write things, and also you're obviously not the fan that a band like this needs. You have to be pumped and excited and loving everything, if you don't, then you're not a fan. Got it? I don't know how anyone can be so naive and stupid toward such an easy topic. You don't go on someones website and tell them how bad they are, if that's what you think should be done then go make you're own website and post it there. I'm not going on my favorite bands website to read you talk about how you don't like them, you're just as worthless, pathetic, and stupid as the person who started this forum. Now please, just for your own sake, shut up.

Dorothy Frap said:
Hahaha, I'm loving the fact that people are STILL debating this whole issue, surely this must prove the album is controversial. Surely you guys must now understand that this album is like MARMITE: you either love it or hate it...and no matter what you tell the other person, they are NEVER going to see (or taste) what you see (or taste).

However, wishing someone died because they don't like an album, that's just tragic. Why are YOU even on this site when:

1. the album promotes peace and forgiveness though that message somehow hasn't channelled into your brain yet. Either you're not listening hard enough or the album hasn't achieved it's aim.
2. LP is a music band, not the Greek Gods of the Almighty Smighters, GET A GRIP.

Start being proper LP fans and RESPECTING each other's views. You have no idea how long fans have helped each other through LP. Or if you can't handle that then just keep your offensive comments to yourself. This is about music, not battle ridden politics or violent strucken religions, it's just MUSIC. No one's stupid here, be mature about this and accept that people will want to express their dislike even when they are just as PASSIONATE as YOU ARE.

Alek Struck said:
You are pathetic. Delete your Linkin Park account, you're worthless to everyone in this society and should be killed. This is the greatest band on Earth and anything they make you should worship. I love all the music they have, even if they've gone from hardcore Hybrid Theory to the laid back minutes to midnight and a thousand suns. It's still amazing and wonderful pieces of art to bring into the world. You couldn't make anything better if you tried. Don't criticize their work if they do what they love and their loyal followers appreciate it anyway. Get off this forum, you piece of shit.

Mike Shinoda said:

Kristen said:
When I first heard this album, I was disappointed that it wasn't like the others. I waited about a week and decided to listen to it again, this time reading the lyrics as the songs played. The lyrics are AMAZING. They put into words what the majority of people can't or won't say. It made me respect them more than I already did because they have such a strong belief in their music that they released this album knowing they would lose those who aren't TRUE fans. I found the change to be refreshing. Be more open-minded. 

True

True fan? I am a true fan of good music. True fans have minds of their owns and if they don't like the music that LP is putting out, then they have every right to express our opinion and call them on it. I've been a fan of LP for 10 years, member of LPU and the street team and have seen them 8x. I still consider myself a fan of LP, for now. Just because I hate their latest CD, doesn't mean I am not a true LP fan. I am not a fair weathered fan but a fan that has a mind of her own.
You are what's wrong with this world. Just because a band makes an album doesn't mean everybody has to like it. This forum was created because an devoted FAN felt betrayed, which is completely understandable.

You don't make any sense at all, stop disrespecting other people's opinions. You should be the one staying off this forum, all you're doing is spewing shit out of your mouth and no one wants to hear it.

Alek Struck said:
You're an idiot. You don't make sense half of the time when you write things, and also you're obviously not the fan that a band like this needs. You have to be pumped and excited and loving everything, if you don't, then you're not a fan. Got it? I don't know how anyone can be so naive and stupid toward such an easy topic. You don't go on someones website and tell them how bad they are, if that's what you think should be done then go make you're own website and post it there. I'm not going on my favorite bands website to read you talk about how you don't like them, you're just as worthless, pathetic, and stupid as the person who started this forum. Now please, just for your own sake, shut up.

Dorothy Frap said:
Hahaha, I'm loving the fact that people are STILL debating this whole issue, surely this must prove the album is controversial. Surely you guys must now understand that this album is like MARMITE: you either love it or hate it...and no matter what you tell the other person, they are NEVER going to see (or taste) what you see (or taste).

However, wishing someone died because they don't like an album, that's just tragic. Why are YOU even on this site when:

1. the album promotes peace and forgiveness though that message somehow hasn't channelled into your brain yet. Either you're not listening hard enough or the album hasn't achieved it's aim.
2. LP is a music band, not the Greek Gods of the Almighty Smighters, GET A GRIP.

Start being proper LP fans and RESPECTING each other's views. You have no idea how long fans have helped each other through LP. Or if you can't handle that then just keep your offensive comments to yourself. This is about music, not battle ridden politics or violent strucken religions, it's just MUSIC. No one's stupid here, be mature about this and accept that people will want to express their dislike even when they are just as PASSIONATE as YOU ARE.

Alek Struck said:
You are pathetic. Delete your Linkin Park account, you're worthless to everyone in this society and should be killed. This is the greatest band on Earth and anything they make you should worship. I love all the music they have, even if they've gone from hardcore Hybrid Theory to the laid back minutes to midnight and a thousand suns. It's still amazing and wonderful pieces of art to bring into the world. You couldn't make anything better if you tried. Don't criticize their work if they do what they love and their loyal followers appreciate it anyway. Get off this forum, you piece of shit.
u are very very wrong the new linkin park is great.
I dunno... i can't even find words to describe this album(( I expected something better.. much better( guys, what have happened to you??? I ask you on behalf of a big part of your fans: Do not make such "music" anymore! And let Rob, Brad and Dave work properly with their guitars and drums, cause you cannot replace them with electronics.. And, Joe, please play the turntables like you did before PLEASE!!! And I want this message to be read by LP. LP, I miss you so much((((
To all the morons who say they don't like Linkin Parks album, hear this. Get a f**king life and get off the site. No one wants to here your BS about how much you hate the album. Go complain to someone who cares and let the real fans, old and new have a place to discuss their favorite band. Why are you wasting time and energy on being negative and claiming you were "betrayed?" Linkin Park stayed true to themselves and created a fantastic album. If they had done something similar to Hybrid Theory then they would have been betraying themselves. Music is all about letting your imagination and creativity out and sharing it with the world. We've seen them grow and mature through their music. Maybe this wasn't the best album they've ever put out...so what? They did it and they can be happy that they didn't budge and do what was expected. They did what they felt was right and they'll be a better band as a whole and better people individually. They're still going to be around for years to come and I expect MANY more albums from them.

To the guys of LP, if you read this...thank you for bringing your music into my life and changing it for the better. I'll see you guys in February for the concert and I know you won't disappoint. LP fan for life \m/
To the one who started this thread: Show some respect will you? I'm usually not the one to judge a book by it's cover, but i'll be happy to make an exeption with you. If you're a "fan" of LP then you should have the ability to bear with an album you hadn't expected, and give it a chance.
We all have our preferences, and I'm not afraid of admitting that I personally prefer Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But the only reason why is, that I prefer rock/metal/nu-metal/heavy etc. You'll see by just looking at my profile, and reading my musical preferences. But that doesn't mean that I hate MtM and ATS. In fact I really like what they came up with, in the process of trying to make something new. It's different, it's fresh, and ATS is actually a great album. All you have to do is try and find the lyrics for the songs, try reading along and find a deeper meaning. Try to look deeper, than just judging by saying that 'there's no guitar, therefore it's crap'. Because it's not.
Basically you have to stop expecting. An impossibility, yea I know. Because people were expecting big things when MtM came out, and still there were both lovers and haters. There always will be. Whenever a band releases something new, there will always be some people that will dislike it.
And I'm not a saint, trying to make myself look better than other people. I'm just trying to at least get a few haters to open their eyes to something new.

/Karen aka Saph
nah!! it not garbage ,it is the new mega creation that bound the salvation truths and conscerning humanity,it is the new form
which is the statore of linkin park ,each n every album can't be same it always come wid a new breeze ,linkin park is truly champ in their music creations.
I think that's a bit hasty. I'd say if you hated this album, you don't know much about music or have an appreciation for it.
The way they have experimented with different instruments and sounds is genius. I love the electronica aspects of The Catalyst for example.
Plus, seeing them on their A Thousand Suns tour was amazing, in my opinion a lot of the songs on the album are better live.
If Linkin Park had done sometime similar to their first 2 albums, people would then say that they're past it and don't have the capability of coming out with anything original anymore.
I would say quite a few of the songs on the album are hard but in a subtle way, Wretches and Kings is quite dark.
It also annoys me how metal/alt fans are extremely limited, it's like metal/alt or nothing and they're dissatisfied. I think it's quite important for people if they don't have a limited music knowledge to be open-minded.

Don said:
Just because someone said they didn't like the album, doesn't mean that their music knowledge is limited. Most of the fans that didn't like the album, are fans of LPs metal/alt music. I am one of those fans. I like electronic and many other forms of music, but when I heard LP was coming out with a new album, I was expecting something hard like the 1st few records.

Neeta Gupta said:
I think that's a bit hasty. I'd say if you hated this album, you don't know much about music or have an appreciation for it.
The way they have experimented with different instruments and sounds is genius. I love the electronica aspects of The Catalyst for example.
Plus, seeing them on their A Thousand Suns tour was amazing, in my opinion a lot of the songs on the album are better live.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service