I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10430

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Why are YOU even on this website if you hate it so much?!
When I first listened to ATS, I have to admit at first I was very underwhelmed and a bit disappointed. Probably expeced to be blown away like I have been on previous albums. It took a few listens but I do like ATS.
At the end of the day you have to give Kudos to the band for taking a big risk by musically moving in a different direction.it would have been very easy to churn out another album that sounded exactly the same as the previous ones.
ps I finally managed to see the band live for the first time at Manchester a couple of days ago, and I loved every single minute of it. Fantastic.
so well put mate.
however,the next album(fingers crossed) will be just as diverse as this one.
"if you're standing still,you're going backwards"

Laevashan Govender said:
I'm also one of those people who's been a fan since Hybrid Theory and hence, I don't like this album. The first thing I thought when I heard "A Thousand Suns" is "they've gone too far" in terms of trying to obtain new fans. The thing is, I've realised that it's probably a sign that the time when you could buy an album from your 'favourite band" ( since Linkin Park is still mine) and expect to like it are long-gone. We should just buy albums after hearing a few singles we like off it. Like Mike Snyder said above, buying ablums "on a whim" just isn't going to work anymore. I really hope they make at least one more album that has the lyrics and sound of Meteora and Hybrid Theory, but until then, I'm not going to buy another album, but I'm not going to criticise the band or its new sound either. They aren't deliberately trying to piss-off us die-hard-old-school-LP fans after all.

Mike Snyder said:
I think Wretches & Kings is one of their best sounding songs ever. The new sound Linkin Park is moving towards took me awhile to get used too but now I love it. If you don't like it then don't buy the CD. The joy of how the market works is you are free to do research about the CD then make an educated purchase if its something you want. Blindly buying a CD on a whim, you can't get mad when its not what you expected.

scott mezzina said:
so well put mate.
however,the next album(fingers crossed) will be just as diverse as this one.
"if you're standing still,you're going backwards"

I'm sure it will be quality no matter what. I'm very picky about music, other bands I like I can pick fault with some songs and albums, but Linkin Park for me have that rare quality in that I like just about all their songs and albums.
The point is the album should sound like linkn park and not kid a. I love linkin park. I do like the new CD but not in the same way. I want to bang my head to it not cry about it. I need more. Give me a good hard album soon. Weezer does it. 2 albums in a month. Make all the fans happy not just the new ones leaving the old ones out. Leaving the old generation is a selfish move. Where did you come from? You know you are wrong is a way. I have a void where a great band should be. I backtracked nu-metal and found no other substitute. Ressurect the rock. Don't give up just because music demands. Rock it. Don't let us down.
Selfish?
LP just doing what they always do, they're own thing.

William said:
Leaving the old generation is a selfish move.
You are pathetic. Delete your Linkin Park account, you're worthless to everyone in this society and should be killed. This is the greatest band on Earth and anything they make you should worship. I love all the music they have, even if they've gone from hardcore Hybrid Theory to the laid back minutes to midnight and a thousand suns. It's still amazing and wonderful pieces of art to bring into the world. You couldn't make anything better if you tried. Don't criticize their work if they do what they love and their loyal followers appreciate it anyway. Get off this forum, you piece of shit.
Guys, goin mad?? Or what??Can't understand why you people don't like the new album!! listen to the lyrics oye!! Its really gr8
Guys, goin mad?? Or what??Can't understand why you people don't like the new album!! listen to the lyrics oye!! Its really gr8
i totally agree it may be different but if u sit & actually listen to the lyrics etc its great, i went to see them live last night and they were totally awesome, they done a mixture of new & old.

nanmaj said:
here here, well put.

Trey Rhoades said:
Would all you haters please just freaking shut up?! Nobody cares what you think! If you hate it so much then GO LISTEN TO A DIFFERENT FREAKING ALBUM! No one wants to sit and listen to you whine about the new album. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing gripe about it every time I log on!
You know what people every band tries somthing new, thats why they have fans like us, who tell them what we think.
So when they start a new album they know what we want and dont want.
Wait and see what there next album will be like it will be GREAT.

Yes i,am abit dissapointed that the theme song from transformers is noton there (the new divide) but hey, look at hte up side
atleast i can down load it.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service