I'm sorry but the new Linkin Park songs are the worst sounding piece of GARBAGE I EVER HEARD! What happen to them? They use to be great but now there music sounds like someone wasted ten seconds to put it together. They should be ashamed of themselves. I truly hope that this album is just a joke and they will release a real album this year. I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS ALBUM!!!!! I wouldn't even take it if someone gave it to me for free. 

Views: 10416

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i dont understand what this guy is talking about with their music maturing. their first two albums where the best two cd's i have ever heard. but this and most of minutes to midnight just prove why they can no longer be my favorite band. i did want to go to a concert but if i have to listen to this, then i wont even bother.

Sean B said:
I think that you are all ridiculous. Linkin Park doesn't have to make music catered to you, and I'm glad that they don't, because all you seem to want is the same thing over and over again from them. If you want the same music go listen to the same cds. Yeah their old stuff was amazing, still is amazing, but you can definitely tell that their music has matured, and I think it's refreshing.

Besides, why do you have to be so critical? "Garbage I've Ever Heard"??????? I'm sure you've heard worse music. And even if not a simple "Not for me" or "Not my style" would suffice. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were in their position and someone told you how much you suck (in their opinion).

So yeah... calm down a bit will ya?
Even Runaway could bring the whole ATS songs down to its heels, Runaway being the second least favorite next to By Myself... That is how Hybrid Theory rocks. That is music. This album is drama. A mood swinger.
TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!

"OK, we've done our best, and if you like it, great, and if you don't, go find something that you like.' "
I hate you.

4 long years to listen this garbage...
I hate you.

Arrogant!
I hate you.

Maria Tousi said:
Hey Linkin Park, you really used to be my heroes. With your music like in the end, a place for my head and so on I went through my changes which come with becoming a teenager. It was really a dream of me, to go this year to your concert. But guess what!? I WONT GO! Not even if you would pay me!
Why? Because you released this new album! Where IS LINKIN PARK!??
You destroyed very many dreams and worlds! It should be a shame for you!
If this is your thank you to all your faithfull fans which have been waiting for sooo many years for a new album, than I really think you should be ashamed!!!!
I really hope you will be back the same ones you used to be, cause I dont think you will have many fans any more after a while!
And I wanted to add, that your voice, Mr. Chester Benington is just beeing wasted by this songs!
What are they saying? NOTHING!
WHERE IS YOUR CHARACTER?
The catalyst is about okay, but the other ones?
NEVER AGAIN!
You lost more than million fans!
And I have to totally agree to the other fans who are upsed and angry!!!
I wouldn´t take it for free, either. Neither would I pay even one penny for it! IT ISNT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME?
Just because rock is not in any more or what? and dont tell me you want to do this and stuff like that!!!

ANGRY FAN!
man shut the hell up sean..you know and we all know that the newest linkin park cd sucked ass...they are my favorite band but they really pissed me off with their techno rnb cd

Sean B said:
I think that you are all ridiculous. Linkin Park doesn't have to make music catered to you, and I'm glad that they don't, because all you seem to want is the same thing over and over again from them. If you want the same music go listen to the same cds. Yeah their old stuff was amazing, still is amazing, but you can definitely tell that their music has matured, and I think it's refreshing.

Besides, why do you have to be so critical? "Garbage I've Ever Heard"??????? I'm sure you've heard worse music. And even if not a simple "Not for me" or "Not my style" would suffice. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were in their position and someone told you how much you suck (in their opinion).

So yeah... calm down a bit will ya?
I feel the exact same way :)

Pearlyn said:
I really understand why many of the old fans hate A Thousand Suns. I gotta admit, when I first heard it, I didn't like the sound either. But when I bought the album and listened to the whole album from start to finish, I really loved how well constructed the songs were; how much thought went into the whole process of creating the album. Not to mention how it keeps getting better and better after every listen. It'll be nice if LP plays some of their songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but it's albums like this that show their versatility and musicality. That's what being an artist is all about.

It's their album. Don't tell them what to do with it.

It's okay if some people hate their album. That's just how life is. But don't put someone down just because they're doing something that they enjoy. Especially if you claim to be a fan of LP. It's just disgusting.
Got to agree with you Pearlyn. Getting fed up of all you so called fans disrespecting the guys and I am no suck-up sycophant..if I thought ATS was crap I would say so....but to me it conjures up alot of emotions....as all LP music always has done...perhaps you haters ought to read the Sunday Times review of the album posted by Adam earlier today. The guys have a message within this album which you lot seem to have missed....I am sorry for YOU that you are about as deep as a puddle!!!!

And as for anyone stating that this discussion is for people who HATE ATS so the rest of us who like the album should shut the hell up...go to hell!!!! You cant expect a one sided debate/discussion unless you are very small minded!!!! There are more opinions in this life than yours and the wrong one!!!!

Marina said:
I feel the exact same way :)

Pearlyn said:
I really understand why many of the old fans hate A Thousand Suns. I gotta admit, when I first heard it, I didn't like the sound either. But when I bought the album and listened to the whole album from start to finish, I really loved how well constructed the songs were; how much thought went into the whole process of creating the album. Not to mention how it keeps getting better and better after every listen. It'll be nice if LP plays some of their songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but it's albums like this that show their versatility and musicality. That's what being an artist is all about.

It's their album. Don't tell them what to do with it.

It's okay if some people hate their album. That's just how life is. But don't put someone down just because they're doing something that they enjoy. Especially if you claim to be a fan of LP. It's just disgusting.
VERY TRUE, SEAN IS AN IDIOT..OBVIOUSLY HE HASNT LISTENED TO LPS NEW CD..ITS A TERRIBLE CD. IM SORRY, IM A HUGE LP FAN BUT THEY REALLY SCREWED UP WITH THIS ALBUM..I GUESS THEYRE TRYING TO GET NEW FANS BUT THEYRE LOSING EVEN MORE FANS WITH THIS CRAP..I THINK THE DEAD BY SUNRISE CD WAS BETTER..THIS IS HORRIBLE..I REALLY HOPE THEY CHANGE..THEY COULDA GONE ANOTHER DIRECTION BUT STILL PLAY ROCK, THEY JUST PLAY TECHNO AND R AND B NOW.WAT THE HELL IS THAT.. PLEASE GO BACK TO PLAYING ROCK LP
What actually really bothers me, is why this album is so much different from what we've all heard only a few months back for some crappy movie Transformers. New divide sounded like they were back on the old road and ATS is so different.. Not that I think it is a bad album, I quite like it.
LOL!!! i never saw the christian connotations in it before but now that you've mentioned it....

i agree with you. plus the interludes get on my nerves, too many pointless things just to make up the time....

Oer Shadowflame said:
This album is sadly repetitive lame tame crap all the way in my opinion. The Catalyst is maybe ok but not playlist worthy... I have nothing against Minutes to Midnight with 4 good songs, but this one is more techno mainstream than I can handle. Also sounds too christian for my taste. God bless this and that :P Don't mean to be so negative but if someone doesn't say anything this world will become a blander place.
i think the new album is cool and i like that it sound Christian because i am Christian
Attachments:
i like it ,it sound Christian

Damien Oldham said:
I have to say I agree bought the album last night expecting big things and what a dissappointment. I understand that bands need to experiment to attract new fans but Linkin Park have gone too far. I can't understand why they felt the need to change the recipe so much when there sound was great as it was. I am going to keep listening to the album see if it grows on me but to be honest I don't think it will, they have gone from rock to techno/rnb and I am sorry but I prefer my rock music.
do not expect the same thing from the band always...the songs are very good....lp is one of the best rock bands in the world. so they do take every aspect when making an album..

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service