1-age emkanesh vojud dashte bashe che kar mikonin?

2-Fekr mikonin kodum ahangaro ejra mikonan?

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

Are kheili be music alage dare! vase hamin eshge man be LP ro dark mikone..!!!

ΛLi said:
Eyval baw che mamane ba ehsasi! :O :D Man ke tu khanevadamun yejur jaheshe zhenetiki be hesab miam!! :S
First off thanks for reply.then khanevadeye honar dusti darin,na? va khube ke darket mikonan
my parents hate music....ur sooo lucky ur mom likes lp!.... my mom says music is evil and LP is brain washing me lol..

no one in my dad's family knows what lp is....they havent even heard of them before....my moms family well except for my mom's brothers no one else /....i'm soooo left out in the family they think i have a BIG problem XD
i had soo many fights over guitar classes. they wont let me go anymore X( its sad ...

but u know mike learned the guitar by him self so i can too X)
My dad is like ur m0m zahra!! :S He believes only in traditional music!! He says u r distroyin ur brain, and ur little brother's brain to0!! :S
Really they hate music? I just had a problem whit high volume & I bought a headset,problem solved.but now I have problem whit my ears..lol..
OMG MY DAD SAYS THE SAME THING!!!! He says u r distroyin ur brain, and ur little brother's brain to0!!! (my brother only likes one single song i pout on his psp witch is believe me by fort minor )

it hurts me when he says that ....

i learned to let them think what ever the f they want to and just live my life in ignorance but it hurts...

i love music sooooo much and they hate it and they hate part of me because of it ..
ΛLi said:
My dad is like ur m0m zahra!! :S He believes only in traditional music!! He says u r distroyin ur brain, and ur little brother's brain to0!! :S
They'r just parents zahra, and all parents want their children to live in the way that they want!! Dont w0rry ab0ut it, the thing we do is just to get al0ng with them. Cause they'r different with strangers that did n0thing 4 us.
No,don't think in this way,I mean He is worry about you.
i wish they would respect me as i respect them i've lived some hard years to get where i am today and i'm an adult now and i feel like they shouldn't treat me like they own me anymore....but ya i guess i'm really taking it hard ...they are my parents and they do think they are doing the best ,but they really arent! X)

oh i think i jumped out of the subject sorry X).....

but really , yesterday i was wishing 4 lp TO HAVE A SHOW HERE SOME DAY ....X) IT WOULD ME THE BEST CONCERT EVER PLAYED IN IRAN.....
maje na?
Because of the respect they say these things to you.you want to live in a way that you want,but they think it's not suitable for you.got it?
yess sir

Pouriya Rahman said:
Because of the respect they say these things to you.you want to live in a way that you want,but they think it's not suitable for you.got it?
no one no one in my relatives and people around me know about LP. my mom just understand me but others...they think that Im crazy they say that u dont know what music means(they think that they know!)so I left them in their knowledge!! so I solved my problem by myself and try not to talk about it with them only when I understand that they are kinda like me!! for example all my school friends love lp so I share my interest with them<3!! Keep Your LP for yourself until u find someone simmillar to u (^_^)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service