1-age emkanesh vojud dashte bashe che kar mikonin?

2-Fekr mikonin kodum ahangaro ejra mikonan?

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

I think the most famous group in Iran is LP.I myself bought their videos from Ghom.
U kn0w negin, i dont keep it 4 myself. Every one i meet, i try to inf0rm them ab0ut such a l0vely Band!! I kn0w its hard, but s0metimes w0rks!!!
I want to talk about Lp whenever I go too.I want to make new fans BUT In the other hand I dont want to hear annoying thing they say this makes me sad, alitttle bit alone....!!!
And Pouriya you re BoY u can easily find ways to get these kind of thing even in GHOM...!But I cant... I just download them
Har kari sakhtie khodesho dare.vali bayad talasheto bokoni.ye jurayi amade bashi baraye enteghadat.

NeGiN said:
I want to talk about Lp whenever I go too.I want to make new fans BUT In the other hand I dont want to hear annoying thing they say this makes me sad, alitttle bit alone....!!!
Na baba man interneti kharidam,vali az ghom umad
What's wrong whit girls that you say''I can't''??

NeGiN said:
And Pouriya you re BoY u can easily find ways to get these kind of thing even in GHOM...!But I cant... I just download them
nothing wrong vali hartor shode koli doost darin, in varo unvaro migardin... che bedunam!!
Na intoriyam nist ke to migi... hamishe estesnayi vojud dare.

NeGiN said:
nothing wrong vali hartor shode koli doost darin, in varo unvaro migardin... che bedunam!!
Aqa ejaze?? :D/ Man inja estesnae hayo hazer!! Man kolan 7 8ta rafiqe fab daram ke mahi 2 3bar bahasun miram sinamao invar unvar gardesh. qeire un ka3 dgei nis! aslan azin trip pesarai nistam ke hameja migardano hameja ashna darano in harfa!! :D

Pouriya Rahman said:
Na intoriyam nist ke to migi... hamishe estesnayi vojud dare.

NeGiN said:
no it wasnt like that for me my school had no idea what lp was they only knew back street gays and other junky crape....and i had to make fans and i did...
and that passed ,i'm in a new school now..lol
i know what ur saying negin
but the whole thing is i'm happy i have all u guys i mean we all know lp and we are all very different from our world around us .......
we are spacial in our own ways lol XD

awww u guys , what would i do with out u ? X)
Ejaze mam daste shomast Ali agha,Manam HAmintor ashna ziyad daram vase har kari,vali dustaye khodam be 10 ta ham nemiresan
Really whituot us what would you do?Can you live?

zahra said:
no it wasnt like that for me my school had no idea what lp was they only knew back street gays and other junky crape....and i had to make fans and i did...
and that passed ,i'm in a new school now..lol
i know what ur saying negin
but the whole thing is i'm happy i have all u guys i mean we all know lp and we are all very different from our world around us .......
we are spacial in our own ways lol XD

awww u guys , what would i do with out u ? X)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service