I Think Linkin Park should play songs like their older stuff. In my opinion minutes to midnight sucked. None of the songs were as good as hybrid theory and meteora. Wat does everybody think? I've liked them since their album came out so..

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, i hope someone from Linkin Park reads this.
I don't know what the hell they were thinking but this new album is just a slap in the face
for the LP fans.
I know that some fans love this new LP but you got to agree with me
this kind of music is not LP. I barely heard any guitar on their new music just a beat
with strange lyrics.
I know! It seems like their just selling out just for the money. It seems like it's not even about the music anymore, it's dumb

wilson patrick said:
Well, i hope someone from Linkin Park reads this. I don't know what the hell they were thinking but this new album is just a slap in the face for the LP fans.
I know that some fans love this new LP but you got to agree with me
this kind of music is not LP. I barely heard any guitar on their new music just a beat
with strange lyrics.
Agreed just heard new album "catalyst" and "wrectches and kings" are good but the rest honestly lacks the magic of the LP we know and love. Its disapointg, I just hope now they have tried this rubbish they get back to what they are good at! We want the LP that brings the house down! The LP the you cant sit still listening 2. The LP that when you 1st hear it your jaw drops and the 1000th time u hear it u still cant get over how great it is!
the album really sucks, that's not what we expected, there is only commercial songs in ATS, they didn't understand that in concert we appreciate their old stuff.
for me ATS is just a second part of Minutes to midnight (without Brad Delson).
Hey guys, for the people who like Hybrid of theory n Meteora n dislike MTM n A thousand suns just keep listening to the old stuff. why you guys don't get it, This band had to bring something new and they can't do the same stuff over & over again, and that's what i like about Linkin Park, they are not afraid of taking a chance no matter what critic or haters said' so stop comparing This album with Hybrid ... n Meteora and accept it the way it is, if u don't, don't even bother yourself with listening to it.
Bye the way when I read stuff like that from you i can't even call u LP Fan
For KAMEL... dude when you say "This band had to bring something new and they can't do the same stuff over & over again, and that's what i like about Linkin Park" it seems like you don't know what's going on outside, there are a lot of songs that sounds like ATS, for example "Iridescent", "Robot Boy" and "Burning In The Skies" they're good songs but it sounds like KEANE or COLDPlay songs (there are even people who told me that it sounds like 'LION KING" songs).
They're trying something new it's nice but they will never reach the same level they had with their old stuff, you can call us what ever you want but it's the truth and lot of people who adored Lp are disappointed by this album.
Men just ask people in the street which Lp song they prefer they'll probably tell you "in the end", "breaking the habit" or "numb"...
Every one have his opinion, n in my opinion "a thousand suns" is the best linkin park album ever. the only negative thing I notice is when I saw the tracklist for the first time i thought they will be 15 songs than we found just 9 but for me it worth Lol !!

No name said:
For KAMEL... dude when you say "This band had to bring something new and they can't do the same stuff over & over again, and that's what i like about Linkin Park" it seems like you don't know what's going on outside, there are a lot of songs that sounds like ATS, for example "Iridescent", "Robot Boy" and "Burning In The Skies" they're good songs but it sounds like KEANE or COLDPlay songs (there are even people who told me that it sounds like 'LION KING" songs).
They're trying something new it's nice but they will never reach the same level they had with their old stuff, you can call us what ever you want but it's the truth and lot of people who adored Lp are disappointed by this album.
Men just ask people in the street which Lp song they prefer they'll probably tell you "in the end", "breaking the habit" or "numb"...
"Linkin Park please read" Why do you want them to know, that you´re hating their new music? The most important thing is that they like their new music. I would be real bad, when they would always make the same music, just because more people like that.
For all you guys who adored LP so much and appreciate ATS
I'm a fan of Lp , I like them but it doesn't mean that I have to appreciate all what they do, if you love their charisma it doesn't mean that you have to appreciate all what they do, For the people who LOVE ATS and defend it I'm sure if one day Lp start singing in japanes or baby's song you'll like it and gave them 10/10 like you said, you are so much in love with them that you can't even make a difference between their songs.
Give me just one songs which show Brad Delson's performance in this album! look's like he worked all this tree years for some "child riff".
(by the way if you listen carefully, "Burning In The Skies" and "new divide" have the same riff)
THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE IN THIS ALBUM.
I think the new album is good. Reanimation fans will like it for it's electronic influences.
Dude I wrote that for fans to read that agree with me

Anja said:
"Linkin Park please read" Why do you want them to know, that you´re hating their new music? The most important thing is that they like their new music. I would be real bad, when they would always make the same music, just because more people like that.
The album wasn't THAT bad. I admit it wasn't as good as their old stuff, their aren't doing that because the fans will get tired of it and put hater comments (like you guys are!) Also they have grown up and now not kids who do rap and have little meaning. For example Rise Against is a band who started young, they were hardcore but now they are regular rock band, Papa Roach started young too, they were doing a little rock rap but now they are regular rock, too. PEOPLE CHANGE AND SO DO BANDS SO GET OVER IT. Their new stuff is great, if this is the way they want to write music, then they will!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service